Chapter 9

If Only You Remembered Me..

 

 

.............................................................

 

The SNSD girls were talking and preparing themselves in the back stage make up room as all of them were going to make an appearance in Strong Heart together.

 

Hyoyeon was telling jokes, cheering the girls up when their make up artist brought good news to her, "Hyoyeon ahh, the auction was really successful." Hyoyeon was delighted when she heard it, "Really?" "Neh, a mysterious buyer bought all the items at one goal, i will pass you the proceeds as soon as possible." Hyoyeon thanked her make up artist and was glad that everything was sold away, but deep down inside her heart she still find it hard to let go. She sighed and told herself to be brave.

 

"Okay girls! We're next! Let's go and standby.." Taeyeon called out to the girls. "Neh!!" all of them quickly got up and made their way to the stage. Along the way in the corridor, Hyoyeon who was chatting with Sooyouong and Seohyun in front of her, suddenly notice a person coming from the front direction, it was none other than Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. The front girls gasped when they saw Eunhyuk, the smiles on their face immediately faded.

 

Eunhyuk on the other hand, was totally happy to see Hyoyeon, he was looking at her, hoping to get a chance to talk to her, "Hyoyeon.." He wanted to tell Hyoyeon that he spent the entire week thinking of Hyoyeon, hoping that she is okay..

 

Hyoyeon frozed the very moment she saw Eunhyuk, and the way he was trying to talk to her made her soften her heart, she was about to answer Eunhyuk and make eye contact with him but Yoona, Taeyeon and Sooyoung quickly gather around Hyoyeon and pulled her away, "Ahhh we hsvr no time left ahh Hyoyeon ahh, we're gonna be late.."

 

Eunhyuk watched hopelessly as Hyoyeon walked away with the girls, he sighed, at least Hyoyeon is okay, at least she is doing well and fine.

 

.....

 

Within the next few days, the Korean Entertainment Industry was again rocked by another scandal involving the Nation's Little Sister, IU. Reports and pictures of IU dating with one of the latest budding actor, Kim Jung Bum was seen all across the newspapers. Photos of them in intimate and compromising positions were posted in the internet. Netizens started posting comments asking IU about her past involvement with Super Junior's Eunhyuk, but Leon Entertainment, on behalf of IU denied any romantic invovlement with Eunhyuk, stating that he was merely a very good friend to IU. So far, Leon Entertainment refuse to comment of IU's latest scandal.

 

Leeteuk slummed his body into the sofa where KyuHyun and Ryeowook was there watching television, "Teukie hyung, what on earth is going on between Eunhyuk and IU shi? All of us are really confused now." Ryeowook nodded his head too.

 

Leeteuk sighed, "I'm not sure either, but Eunhyuk told me that IU stopped looking for him a while ago. I suppose he didn't really care much either."

 

......

 

"Mwo? What the.." Jessica said as she was playing with her hair as they sat in the living room talking after a whole day of practice. "Fanny ahh, you guys heard about IU shii's latest scandal?"

 

Tifanny, Sunny and Sooyoung were lazing around the living room, munching on some snacks, "Eh?" "She was spotted dating Kim Jung Bum." "Mwo?!" Three of them were stunned, "What's this ah? So she isn't involved with Eunhyuk oppa anymore? Gosh what the heck is going on with her?" Yoona joined the rest of them, "I'm not surprised at all actually, she was so cute and in all smiled during the recording last week for FO, but as soon as we retreated to the backsatge, she didn't even wanted to acknowledge me and a few other sunbaenims of hers." Yoona said as she recalled her experience. "Mwo ahh, really?"

 

The girls were discussing about the scandal, not realizing that Hyoyeon who is getting some food from the fridge in the kitchen overheard their conversation. She stared into the air, not muttering a word. Hyoyeon sighed, most likely because IU shii is receiving too much fame at such a young age, thats why she committed some reckless act. She thought about Eunhyuk oppa, but quickly shaked the thoughts away.

 

......

 

Eunhyuk wasn't surprise about the IU scandal with Kim Jung Bum. IU started giving him cold shoulders after their scandal errupted. Eunhyuk wasn't sure why, but he knew IU enough to know that she wasn't a person that can stand loneliness well, so if she hadn't looked for him, she most probably went to someone else.

 

Netizens started posting comments such as, Eunhyuk Mr. Casanova is getting paid back, etc. Eunhyuk sighed, maybe it's true, karma is teaching him a lesson now, he used to be the player but now he is played by IU instead. Eunhyuk buried his face in his palms as he thought about Hyoyeon. He felt his heart ached with deep regret, if only he had not been invovled with IU, Hyoyeon and him would still remain as close friends, and he would have a future together. 

 

He slide his phone, hoping that any of the SNSD members would reply his message. He had been texting them non stop, begging them for Hyoyeon's new number or a chance to talk to her, but they were all determined to ignore him. Eunhyuk sighed again.

 

....

 

Hyoyeon was called to their manager oppa's office the next morning, since he said that he has an urgent matter to discuss with her. Hyoyeon carefully sat down, "Oppa, is something wrong?"

 

Manager oppa shaked his head and smiled, "No, not at all, in fact it's good news for you, Hyoyeon ahh.." Hyoyeon smiled a bit, "Really? What good news?" 

 

"Dancing with the Stars has requested the SM dancers to produce a short clip as the opening visual for their program," Hyoyeon was happy when she heard that, it was an opportunity for her, to do differencet dance styles apart from what the group is doing now. But the later part of the news made her out of words.

 

"President Lee has decided to grant this golden opportunity to you and Eunhyuk, you two must collaborate."

 

....

 

to be continued..