Chapter 14

If Only You Remembered Me..

Hyoyeon found herself staring into blank air as she sat in front of the dressing table inside the small dressing room that she was supposed to share with Eunhyuk at the backstage of Dancing With the Stars. She was starring at herself in the mirror as she thought of what the make up artist told her earlier just now..

 

"Psss..Hyoyeon shii!!"

 

Hyoyeon was entering the dressing room, putting down her bags when Soon Yeh, their make up artists signalled her to come over, seemingly wanting to share some secret with her. Hyoyeon laughed as she walked towards Soon Yeh, "Haha, yah why?"

 

Soon Yeh playfully hung an arm around Hyoyeon's shoulders and whispered to her, "Yah..you know, just now during our flight right.." Hyoyeon nodded her head, "Yah..?" "You know what i saw?I saw something really interesting!" Hyoyeon laughed as she pushed Soon Yeh a little, this unnie of hers is always so into gossips, "Yah Soon Yeh unnie ahh, how can i possibly know, i was sleeping all the way just now."

 

Soon Yeh giggled, "Yea that's why..you missed it big time, Eunhyuk shii kissed you.." Hyoyeon frozed the moment she heard that, "Mw..mwo?" How could it be possible? Hyoyeon was already accepting that Eunhyuk shii never looked at her more than a close friend.

 

Soon Yeh nodded her head, "Ahhhh i'm not lying okay, seriously. You should see the way he kissed you, so soft, so gentle.." Hyoyeon quickly pushed Soon Yeh, "Yah unnie!!" Hyoyeon closed her eyes as she touched her lips, how is this possible? Eunhyuk oppa doesn't love her. Soon Yeh laughed, "If you don't believe me, you can ask PD Myuk and the others, all of them saw it too, keke..."

 

"Hyoyeon? Hyoyeon ahh?"

 

Hyoyeon was brought back from her chain of thoughts as make up artist Soon Yeh called her, "Hyoyeon ahh, you have to close you eyes otherwise i can put this on.." Hyoyeon smiled a little, "Oh i'm sorry..yes.."

 

Hyoyeon quickly closed her eyes as Soon Yeh put the eye make up on. Hyoyeon slapped herself mentally, she told herself not to keep thinking of such things knowing that there is an important performance coming up later. Hyoyeon let our a breathe, okay Hyoyeon ahhh, stop thinking so much. She reminded herself several times that although Eunhyuk shii did kiss her, it doens't mean anything, it doesnt.

 

Hyoyeon was repeating to herself that it doesn't mean anything when Soon Yeh allowed her to open her eyes, "Hyoyeon ahh, you can open your eyes now.."

 

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and the first thing that she saw was like a sign telling her that what she thought about was wrong. Hyoyeon was stunned because the moment she opened her eyes, she saw Eunhyuk shii, who was looking so handsome and dashing in his sparkling silver and black suit.

 

Eunhyuk entered the dressing room with his outfit on, waiting for his turn to have his make up on. He bowed shyly the moment he entered the room as his manager praised him for looking really good. Eunhyuk laughed sheepishly, he wasn't really sure whether he looked good or this outfit fitted him, because the suit was so fitting and showing every inch of his muscle and body shape. Eunhyuk was about to call JaeWon oppa and ask whether he should change his outfit but the way Hyoyeon was looking at him through the dressing table mirror's reflection said it all.

 

Eunhyuk laughed as he walked slowly towards Hyoyeon, "Yah Hyoyeonie ahhh....do i look that good?" he , but he couldn't hide the happiness that he was feeling because of Hyoyeon's reactions.

 

Hyoyeon blinked her eyes as she blushed, feeling a little stupid for allowing herself to be caught by Eunhyuk oppa like this, "Ahh ani..I..."

 

Soon Yeh who was standing beside Hyoyeon laughed, "Yah you two love birds yah! I feel so embaressed standing here! Hyoyeon, you're up next, go change into your outfit.." Soon Yeh laughed as she left both of them there, Eunhyuk looking at Hyoyeon with smiles as Hyoyeon looked down blushing.

 

Eunhyuk laughed, he bended down, took Hyoyeon's outfit from her bags and gave it to her, "Here, quick go and change, and we both will look really matching, okay?" Hyoyeon smiled a litte, nodded her head and left the dressing room, still feeling very shy.

 

......

 

IU clenched her fists as she observed Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon's interactions inside their dressing room, she was determined to make Hyoyeon fail at ther performance later..

 

....

 

to be continued..