Chapter 7

If Only You Remembered Me..

guys thanks for all the comments! =) yea i agree, the current Eunhyuk doesn't deserve our Hyoyeon at all.. 

.......

 

Hyoyeon could barely made her way to the edge of the railings at the rooftop area because her eyes were over flooding with tears. The scene between IU and Eunhyuk kept on flashing back in her mind, their conversations were chiming as loud as bells through her head too. 

 

She took off her shoes and slowly climbed up the railings. The spectacular night view didn't wow Hyoyeon like it would the usual. She felt as if the night wind that was blowing her tears dry were mocking her, for being so foolish of falling for Eunhyuk. She really hated herself at that point, for not being loved back by the man that she loved so much...

 

...

 

Sooyoung, Yoona and Sunny met up at the hall after searching for Hyoyeon all over the KBS building. "Yoona shi!! What do we do now??" Sooyoung asked with tears in her eyes, "I shouldn't have left her alone, she still hasn't recover from the incident fully yet!" Sunny patted Sooyoung's back and consoled her, "Gwenchana Sooyoung ahh, we'll find her okay."

 

Yoona was worried too, "There is only one plave left that we havent search for yet, the rooftops." Sunny and Sooyoung were shocked to hear Yoona's statement, "You...you think Hyoyeon would try...try to kill herself?" "Let's go up and check, now!" The three of them left swiftly.

 

...

 

At the rooftop area, three of them were searching for Hyoyeon when Sooyoung suddenly let out a scream that caught Sunny and Yoona's attention. They saw something had their hearts dropped, Hyoyeon was standing at the edge of the building, one of her legs crossed the railings, she was ready to end her life anytime.

 

Sooyoung ran towards and stopped few meters away from Hyoyeon, afraid that she would just jump off the buillding seeing her come closer, "Hyoyeon ahh!! Please..please come down now!" she was crying as she pleaded.

 

Hyoyeon was startled, she turned back and saw Yoona, Sunny and Sooyoung. She started crying even more, her decision to end her life suddenly faded away because she remembered all the good memories she had with her members, "Mianhe..."

 

All of them stood still because Hyoyeon's position right now was so dangerous, she could just jump off anytime. Sunny and Sooyoung was looking at Hyoyeon, begging her to come down and not to do something so foolish just because of Eunhyuk oppa, but Yoona couldn't wait any longer anymore. She was went straight towards Hyoyeon, grabbed her body and pulled her down from the railings. Both of them fell lying on the ground as Sunny and Sooyoung rushed towards them.

 

Yoona held Hyoyeon's arms in her hands, "Hyoeyon you stupid girl!! How can you ever think of doing something like that?!" she asked feircely, tears flowing from her eyes too. Hyoyeon cried as the rest of them hugged her, "Mianhe, i'm really sorry...." Sooyoung gently hit Hyoyeon's hand, "This is a punishment, for even thinking of dying." Hyoeyon smiled sadly and cried, "I'm sorry guys.. thanks so much..sorry.." Hyoeyon felt so much better with the girls beside her, she thanked the heavens for sending her friends to pull her back, otherwise she would have ended her life recklessly out of pure emotions.

 

....

 

"Yoona shii ahh, these are the books you wanted." Siwon smiled as he handed four books, nicely staked and tied in a bundle to Yoona at the front door of the Super Junior members' dorm. Yoona smiled and bowed, "Siwon oppa, thanks so much, really." "Want to come in and take a sit?" "Ani ani, gwenchana, i need to hurry back." Yoona smiled, the girls were still waiting for her at their dorms.

 

Yoona was about to turn around and leave but Siwon called her, "Yoona shii, i'm sorry to be a busybody, but..is everything okay?" Siwon was curous because Yoona wasn't like the person that would ask for self help books from him in such an urgent manner. Yoona bit her lips, wondering whether she should tell Siwon oppa the truth. "Ani.. its..ermm...it's for Hyoyeon actually."

 

"Hyoyeon shii? Is she okay?"

 

"Ani, you know the whole scandal thing, it's affecting her a lot, really a lot. She tried to kill herself yesterday after the recording at KBS's." Yoona frowned as she recalled last night's incident.

 

"Mwo?! Oh my..you know what, i have some other books, suitable for her current situation, wait here." Siwon entered his room and brought a few more other books and passed it to Yoona. "Siwon oppa, thanks so much, really." "Gwenchana, tell Hyoyeon i send regards yah. Tell her to be strong too." "Okay, thanks oppa." Yoona bowed and left.

 

Eunhyuk was passing by the dining room and living room area when he heard Siwon talking to Yoona at the door, he paused and hid himself behind the wall when he heard Hyoyeon's name mentioned in their conversation. Eunhyuk was shocked when he heard Yoona saying that Hyoyeon tried to kill herself, his heart sanked. He felt his heart aching, imagining Hyoyeon dying. Eunhyuk closed his eyes and frowned, he felt that he was such a bastard for putting Hyoyeon through such pain.

 

....

 

Siwon bid goodbye to Yoona but his heart felt heavy, the bare thought of a person trying to commit suicide disturbed him a lot, he knocked Leeteuk's room door and entered the room. "Teukkie hyung ahh, i need to talk to you.."

 

Leeteuk was browsing through the interenet at his table, "Siwon! Ya.."

 

"Yoona shii came just now, to borrow some books from me. I found out that Hyoyeon shii tried to kill herself.."

 

Leeteuk nearly drop his laptop, "MWO?! Is..is she okay now??" "Yes, thank goodness she is, i feel that Eunhyuk has to know about this, what do you think?" Leeteuk nodded his head too, this whole thing is affecting Hyoyeon was too much, "Yes, it's high time he gives Hyoyeon an answer.." Both of them went to Eunhyuk's room, hoping to find him inside his room but apparently he has already went out.

 

.....

 

The girls were doing their usual routines in their dorms. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun was preparing themselves for their manager to pick them up an hour later for a variety show recording, while the rest were resting in their dorms. Seohyun came out from Hyoyeon's room and closed the door gently. "Seohyun ahh, how is Hyoyeon today?" Jessica asked.

 

Seohyun smiled a little and sighed, "Unnie, she is better. Sooyoung said that she cried a lot last night still, but Hyoyeon said herself that she needs some time to get over this whole incident." Jessica nodded her head, "Ya it takes some time.." They were in the midst of their conversation when they heard something pressing their door bell. "What?! Why on earth is manager hyung here so early?!" Jessica cried as she went to the door, she opened the door, expecting manager hyung to be standing there but it was someone else, "Eun...Eunhyuk oppa?!" 

 

.....

 

to be continued..