Chapter 6

If Only You Remembered Me..

Author's note : Guys thanks for all your comments! haha.. =D Hyoyeon will have a happy ending i assure you guys.. =)
 

......

 

"Hyoyeon ahh! What on earth are you still standing there?!"

 

The girls were all worried when they heard from and from scoldings and complain from JaeWon oppa, their choreograhpher on the set of their MV shooting because Hyoyeon wasn't completely herself. "Hyoyeon ah! You have to switch positions with Tifanny, I thought we got that all figured out already?"

 

Hyoyeon took a glance at JaeWon oppa and looked down, "Mi..mianhe." she wasn't feeling completely okay yet. Hyoyeon was beginning to accept the fact about IU and Eunhyuk's relationship, but the sadness was still there.'

 

"We'll start all over again." JaeWon oppa instructed.

 

The dance went smoothly until they reach the bridge solo part where Hyoyeon had to do a dance solo. The girls were expecting Hyoyeon to wow the socks out of them since she contributed a lot of dance moves and ideas to JaeWon oppa to choreograph this whole thing, but Hyoyeon forgotted some of the moves and were not really in sync with the beats.

 

"Stop!" JaeWon oppa signalled the music to be stopped, "Hyoyeon ah! Goodness me, what's going on? what happened?" JaeWon oppa's voice was loud. The girls quickly rush to Hyoyeon's side to defend her.

 

Yuri held Hyoyeon's shoulders, "JaeWon oppa, sorry, Hyoyeon isn't feeling well today." Yoona and Seohyun also held her hands, "Yes oppa, why not we have a break before we continue?" JaeWon oppa nodded his head and left the set, "Fifteen minutes' break!!"

 

Hyoyeon started crying the moment JaeWon oppa left the set, "Mianhe guys, im really sorry.." The girls were patting her back and comforting her, "Gwenchana, Hyoyeon ahh..." "A bit more to go, just a bit more, hang in there okay? Please?" Seohyun were Hyoyeon's head as she encouraged her. Hyoyeon were still in tears, but she smiled a little and nodded her head repeatedly, "Okay."

 

.......

 

"Yoona ahh, are you sure it's best not to tell Hyoyeon shii?" Sooyoung asked as they were making their way through the corridors of KBS recording centre. 

 

"Yes, i think it would be better like this." Yoona answered. Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny were here to record an episode of the variety show Strong Heart, and a few minutes ago, Yoona and Sooyoung just found out that Eunhyuk and a few of the SuJu members were here in the building also, recording for another variety show. Yoona was afraid that Hyoyeon will be badly affected. 

 

The recording of Strong Heart went pretty well. Hyoyeon was enjoying herself pretty much, maybe because a few of the guests that were present were really funny and entertaining. Yoona, Sooyoung and Sunny couldn't be more happy to see Hyoyeon being so happy on set.

 

"Hyoyeon ahh, wait here for a while okay?" Sooyoung was tasked to accompany Hyoyeon and her to their van to return to the dorm as Yoona and Sunny were finishing up some paper work with their manager for today's schedule. Sooyoung was called by the producers to a side, so she told Hyoyeon to wait outside as she entered the producer's room to talk. Hyoyeon nodded her head, she was leaning agaisnt the wall, her mind was wandering elsewhere when she suddenly heard a person's voice, the person that she missed a lot, the person that gave her so much heartache.

 

Hyoyeon slowly made her way to the end of the corridor and peeped, her heart sanked when she saw what came next. Eunhyuk was leaning on the wall, his outfit and make up were still on him. And IU shii was standing in front of him. 

 

"Ahhh, oppa~~" Hyoyeon's mind was telling her not to go near anymore otherwise she would be even more sad, but she just couldn't control her heart, she wanted to know, she wanted to know what's exactly going on between IU and Eunhyuk. The conversation between IU and Eunhyuk made Hyoyeon really depressed, IU was purring like a soft kitten as Eunhyuk was flirting with her. Hyoyeon's heart was breaking more and more as both of them got closer to each other and started a bit of physical interactions.

 

Hyoyeon turned away and started walking slowly, her eyes were filled with tears again, her heart was so depressed. Now she finally understood why, IU shi was famous, young, cute, and knew perfectly how to grab the hearts of men. Hyoyeon looked at herself and saw none of those qualities in her, she was older, more serious and not as famous as IU. Hyoyeon wiped away her tears as she made her way up to the rooftop area of KBS building, for the first time in her life, she actually hate herself.

 

....

 

Sooyoung was searching frantically around the buildings as Yoona and Sunny met up with her, "Sooyouong ah!! What happened? Where is Hyoyeon??" "I..I dont know! Producer wanted to talk to me for a while, i told Hyoyeon to wait outside but she's gone when i came out." Sooyoung bit her lips and frowned.

 

Yoona was about to speak when all three of them heard noises coming from the end of the corridor, they went forward and saw Eunhyuk flirting with IU shii. Yoona felt an inpending doom, "Guys, let's split up and search, i think Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk oppa and IU shi already."

 

"Hyoyeon ah!!" Sooyoung entered a room, "Excuse me, have you seen my fellow member Hyoeyon shi? No? Okay, thanks." she left the room and searched the other. Sooyoung was in tears a bit too, oh gosh, please, please don't let anything happen.

 

The three girls splited and was running around the KBs building, searching high and low for Hyoyeon, all of them were so worried, praying and hoping that Hyoyeon wouldn't do anything foolish to herself.

 

....

 

to be continued..