Chapter 11

If Only You Remembered Me..

Hyoyeon was sitting at the balcony of the SNSD dorm, staring at the beautiful night view. Yesterday's dance practice ended in a really funny way..

 

Hyoyeon was in shock after hearing Eunhyuk's words as he hugged her in his arms, the two of them stay like that for a couple of seconds until the protective Yoona whom was flustered to see Eunhyuk doing such a thing, stood up, went forward and pulled Hyoyeon away from Eunhyuk, "Yah!! Oppa!! What are you doing!! That's not appropriate!!" The rest of the girls went after Yoona, "Yoona ahhh! No!!" they wanted to stop her but it was a bit too late.

 

JaeWon oppa on the other hand, "Hyukjae shii, Hyoyeon shii! Why did you two stopped?!" He wanted to lecture the two of them for stopping half way but then concluded that probably both of them were overwhelmed by the passionate Latin music and allowed them to end the rehearsal for today. As for Yoona, JaeWon oppa swore that he is going to give Yoona a private lesson on ballroom dancing so that she would stop interrupting them, LOL.

 

"Hyoyeon ah, mianhe..."

 

These words of Eunhyuk's kept on ringing in Hyoyeon's mind, she was confused, really confused. She wanted to get over Eunhyuk and have nothing to do with him for the rest of her life, but Eunhyuk's apology was giving her second thoughts about her decision. Mianhe, what is he sorry for to be exact?

 

Hyoyeon was in the midst of her mind battles when Tiffany sat down next to her, "Ahh! Such a nice view!!" She exclaimed and Hyoyeon laughed, "Fanny ahh.." Tiffany smiled, "Hyoyeon ahh, you seemed troubled, is anything wrong?" Hyoyeon gave a soft smile and looked at the ground, "Ani...it's just..."

 

"I heard about what happened in the dance studio," Tiffany smiled as she said, "The girls told me about it just now. Is this the thing that is bothering you?" Hyoyeon opened her eyes slightly wider, "Ah..ermm...yes...Eunhyuk oppa said he was sorry, Fanny..I..i just don't know what to do. Fanny ah, should i just reject this project?"

 

Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon, "Just because of Eunhyuk shi? Hyoyeon ahh, dancing has always been your passion, don't let something like this get into your way." Hyoyeon frowned slightly and looked at Tiffany too, "Fanny, but..I don't know what to do about Eunhyuk oppa." "Gwenchana, just treat him like a normal friend, okay?" Hyoyeon nodded her head, it would be best to remain professional and complete this project by giving her best.

 

Tiffany held Hyoyeon's hands, "Gwenchana ahh, everything will be okay." Hyoyeon smiled as she held Tiffany's hands tightly.

 

.....

 

The second rehearsal was going okay so far, JaeWon oppa needed to change some of the dance moves and polish the first part of the dance, which is the ballroom dance part, and later on they proceeded to choreograph the second part, which is the modern and popping part.

 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk started to have more interaction as both of them were very good and interested in modern dances, they started exchanging ideas and suggesting steps to incorporate into the dance. JaeWon oppa was glad too, with both them contributing, the choreographing process became so much easier.

 

Hyoyeon felt better and much more happier, finally showing smiles and laughter on her faces. Eunhyuk was more than happy, seeing Hyoyeon starting to open up more and more towards him. "Hyoyeon ahh, what do you think about this??" Eunhyuk asked as he showed Hyoyeon the latest popping move he learnt.

 

Hyoyeon laughed and clapped her hands in excitement, "Neh neh!!" She showed Eunhyuk a short move, "Why not we put that after this? It might look good.." Eunhyuk nodded her head, "Yes! Good idea.."

 

The happy atmosphere didn't last long, it came to an end the moment IU shii stepped into the dance studio.

 

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were both shocked to see IU shii here. Eunhyuk had a real bad feeling, he wasn't feeling guilty or wanted to hide anything, he hadn't been in contact with IU shii for quite a while. But he knew he good enough to know that IU shii isn't here for a friendly visit. "Ji Eun shii, what are you doing here?" He asked.

 

IU put down her hoodie and smirked the moment she sees Hyoyeon, "Nothing, oppa, i'm just here to see you guys practice, you guys should know, I will be one of the contestants for this coming season." Eunhyuk wanted to question more and ask her to leave, because the way IU was eyeing Hyoyeon was giving him a bad feeling. But JaeWon oppa thinks it's okay, "Gwenchana, you can sit at the side and watch. Okay guys, let's start again."

 

Hyoyeon nodded quietly as she proceeded to her place tto standby, she couldn't register the thoughts that were running through her mind when she saw IU shii. A lot of mixed feeings were going through her mind. Never did she knew that the later part of the rehearsal turned into one of her worst nightmares so far. IU didn't stay quiet at the side of the room, as soon as Eunhyuk does his solo part, IU would purposely scream "Oppa!!" or purr like a kitten saying stuffs like "Oppa I really like you", "Oppa look here, look at me."

 

Hyoyeon was starting to feel her head becoming more and more dizzy, because the atmosphere of the dance practice became worst because of IU's screams, Eunhyuk wouldn't respond to any of her behavious and JaeWon oppa was on the edge of blowing up. The three of them were determined to end the practice as it is now quickly but IU started throwing comments about Hyoyeon like, "Mwo?!", "Yah what was that?", "Yah! You legs weren't straight enough!", which made Hyoyeon even more stressed out and dizzy.

 

It came to a point where JaeWon oppa had to stop the music and asked IU shii to leave, but she wouldn't. "Yah! Why can't i stay?WHy?" Eunhyuk went forward too, "Ji Eun shi, please, just leave, its enough already.." three of them were in the middle of a dispute when Hyoyeon watched behind them helplessly, she wanted to stop them but her head felt really dizzy, her vision become blur and she fainted on the dance studio floor.

 

JaeWon oppa, Eunhyuk and IU shii was still in dispute until they all heard the sound of Hyoyeon's body slamming on the ground, they turned around and was all shocked to see Hyoyeon fainted on the ground. Eunhyuk rushed to Hyoyeon's side immediately, "Hyoyeon shii!" JaeWon oppa checked Hyoyeon, "Her whole body is sweating like mad, most likely she is worn out." Eunhyuk carried Hyoyeon in his arms, "I will take her to the clinic now," without delaying much time, Eunhyuk proceeded to the studio entrance, he remembers that Hyoyeon has a history of low blood sugar. But IU shii quickly tagged along Eunhyuk, "Oppa! She is fine okay, it's just a few hours of practice only!"

 

Eunhyuk stopped a while and look at IU shii, suddenly he felt so disgusted about her behaviour, "Ji Eun, i really don't know why you are doing this. It has been a while since we last contacted each other, i think we all have established the fact that you're dating someone else now and our relationship is over." IU shaked her head repeatedly and pouted, "Oppa, no, it's not like that, i still miss you.." she said her aegyo as she attempted to cling unto Eunhyuk's arms but he swiped it away, "Ji Eun, please, just leave, leave Hyoyeon and I alone, otherwise don't blame me for being rude." Eunhyuk said and walked away, leaving an angry IU standing there.

 

.....

 

Hyoyeon slowly opened her eyes slowly and found herself in a hospital. The SNSD members all crowded around her bed as soon as they saw her opening her eyes, "Hyoyeon ahh!", "Hyoyeon, gwenchana yo??"

 

.....

 

to be continued...