Chapter 8

If Only You Remembered Me..

Jessica was shocked to see Eunhyuk standing outside their dorm door, looking detressed and sad. She quickly turned around and took a quick glance, hoping that the girls didn't hear her loud gasp just now, "Eunhyuk oppa! What on earth are you doing here?!" Jessica whispered, "Please just go back!"

 

Eunhyuk frowned, "Can i see Hyoyeon please?" he pleaded, his heart wasn't at peace after hearing Hyoyeon's attempt to take her own life. He couldn't sit still, before he realizes, his legs brought him to where he is now.

 

Jessica sighed, "Oppa, neither I not the girls will allow you to see Hyoyeon, please leave now." 

 

"Please..just for a while?" Jessica shaked her head and attempted to close the door bu Eunhyuk blocked the door, his elbow slamming on the door made a loud noise which caught the attention of Yoona, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sunny who were watching the television at the living room area. Yoona asked, "Jessica ahh, who is at the door?" Jessica gasped, oh no, "ah...ani..it's...ermmm..." Yoona stood up from the couch and went towards Jessica. Jessica's facial expressions were so weird, could it be..? Yoona was suspecting that Eunhyuk might come, "It is him?!" The rest of the girls followed Yoona to the door area and saw Eunhyuk there.

 

"Girls, i...can i see Hyoyeon please?" Eunhyuk pleaded. He really wanted to see Hyoyeon, he realized how much his heart miss seeing Hyoyeon.

 

Yoona and Taeyeon blocked the entrance with the rest of the girls standing behind both of them, "Ani, i'm sorry Eunhyuk oppa." "Oppa, you actually have the guts to come and see her after what you have done?!" Yoona asked.

 

"I..." Eunhyuk didn't know what to say, "Just one look?" Yoona and the girls were looking so stern, they slammed the door close as their answer to Eunhyuk's question. Eunhyuk sighed as he watch the closed door, he understood why the girls were angry at him, he would be too if something like this happened to one of the SuJu members. Hyoyeon ahh, please be okay...

 

....

 

Hyoyeon woke up early that morning and had breakfast with the girls. She originally had to attend a recording but the girls requested their manager hyung to postpone it to give her more rest.

 

Hyoyeon woke up that morning and had a new determination, she dreamed of many things that night, she saw her parents who passed away, her members whom she share so much memories with, she saw Eunhyuk too. Hyoyeon was determined to get well. She told her members during breakfast that life is a constant battle, and she will fight against all odds, against all unhappiness and continue to dance her heart out. The members were so happy to hear these words coming out from Hyoyeon's mouth. Taeyeon immediately called their manager to speed up the arrangements for their latest single.

 

Hyoyeon was inside her room, packing when Seohyun was lazing around her bed, "Unnie, i'm really glad that you're better, really,i want you back so badly." Hyoyeon smiled, "Seohyun ahh, thanks so much for being there, thanks.." 

 

Yoona and Sooyoung entered the room too, wanting to hang out with them, but they saw Hyoyeon taking out stuffs from her cupboard, table and drawers, and putting them all into a box. "Hyoyeon ahh, are you cleaning up your room?" Yoona asked.

 

Hyoyeon smiled and shaked her head, "Ani, i'm donating all these stuffs away.." Sooyoung sat on the bed and begin taking some things out from the box, "Why?! They are still in good shape, you don't want them anymore?" Hyoyeon looked at the floor and said, "I....all these stuffs were given by Eunhyuk oppa..."

 

Sooyouong freezed immediately, "Ah! Mianhe! I'm putting them back now.." "Ahh gwenchana yah Sooyoung ahh.." Yoona was more than pleased to hear this, "Hyoyeon ahh, i think it's a good idea.." Hyoyeon nodded her head, "Neh, i think so too...not only can i have an official fresh start, ive decided to donate the proceeds to the orphanage down the road." Seohyun smiled as she came n held Hyoyeon's arms, "Unnie i totally support you!!" Hyoyeon smiled, "Thanks guys, thanks so much..." she felt so blessed to have her members with her.

 

.....

 

Hyoyeon was about to seal the box and send it to an auction website run by one of SNSD's make up artist, she sighed as she took one last glance at the stuffs, there were a lot of them.

 

The cuddley brown teddy bear that Eunhyuk gave her during SNSD's debut year, he told Hyoyeon to hug the bear should she face any unhappiness. Hyoyeon sighed, apparently brown bear couldn't accompany her anymore.

 

She opened the jewellery box and looked at the brown ruggard cross that Eunhyuk bought for her after his vacation trip to Europe. Hyoyeon remembered how Eunhyuk presented this necklace to her, he surprised her one fine night after they finish their recording, he asked her to close her eyes and put on the necklace for Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon remembered how touched and in love she was that moment. She wore the necklace with her all the time.

 

Hyoyeon smiled as she wiped her tears away. Enough.

 

She put all the things back into the box and sealed the box with tape. Goodbye Eunhyuk oppa, if only you remembered me...

 

....

 

to be continued..

 

the story still continues.. =)