Chapter 22

If Only You Remembered Me..

Ryeowook gently pushed Eunhyuk's door opened and slowly, carefully made his way into the room. Eunhyuk's room wasn't as neat as the usual. Normally Eunhyuk must have his room in a perfect order, clothes nicely folded and arranged in his cupboards, books are arranged perfectly on the shelves, his computer table must be clear and dust mustn't be found on the screen, etc etc. But right now, as Ryeowook made his way into the room towards Eunhyuk, who is lying on his bed gazing into the thin air, he notices the slight mess at the shelves and the cups that were left unwashed at the tables.

 

"Hyung...." 

 

Eunhyuk was brought back from his thoughts when he heard Ryeowook calling him. "Ryeowook ahh.."

 

"Hyung..are you okay?" the gentle spirited Ryeowook asked softly as he find a spot lie on Eunhyuk's bed. 

 

"Urmm..." Eunhyuk answered mindlessly. Truthfully he wasn't okay at all. Ever since they got back to Busan, Hyoyeon has refused to answer his phone calls nor does she returns his text messages. He tried to contact the other members, but they too seem very determined to give him a cold shoulder. Eunhyuk was eager to talk to Hyoyeon. He knew that Hyoyeon must be feeling very upset after seeing more pictures of him and IU shii, he wanted to give her an explantion, he really want to. 

 

"Hyung...i heard Teukie hyung talking to Taeyeon on the phone just now." Ryeowook said as both of them lied straight on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "A few of the girls went for a recording..and..they found Hyoyeon's shoes, it was with IU shi.." Ryeowook turned his head the moment the let out the most important part of the news.

 

Eunhyuk gasped, but he wasn't entirely shocked to hear this, "Mwo?!" he sighed, "I'm not surprised at all, Ji Eun was there too that day, at the backstage area.." Ryeowook nodded his head, "Hyung, haven't you ended your relationship with her? Are you together with Hyoyeon? Is that why she is doing this to Hyoyeon??"

 

Eunhyuk shaked his head, "Ani ani.. Hyoyeon isn't talking to me anymore," Eunhyuk sighed, "I do not know why Ji Eun is doing all these. She is already seeing someone else and i promised her nothing when we were together, i really don't understand."

 

"Perhaps, it's jealousy? I don't know, i heard that girls can be really worked out when they see their ex doing much better without them." Ryeowook shurggered as he said.

 

Eunhyuk bite his lips and sighed. He wasn't interested about the motives of IU shi's behaviours, all he knew was that he really wanted to see Hyoyeon, even if it's for a second.

 

.....

 

"Siwon oppa, this is the best solution." Yoona said curtly as she bite her lips, not willing to allow her decision to be affected by Siwon's objections. She asked Siwon out for tea this evening because she wanted to convey the girls' intentions to Eunhyuk and the other SuJu members.

 

Siwon frowned, he put down his tea cup, "Yoona ahhh, i don't think this is fair for both Hyoyeon and Hyukjae.." Siwon was fully aware of the impacts of all the recent scandals, but the girls' decision is way too brutal in his opinion. He can accept their suggestion to not arrange for both the idol groups to meet on or off stage, but stopping Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk from meeting each other was just way too cruel. 

 

Yoona nodded her head, "I know oppa, but.." Yoona can remember clearly how Hyoyeon cried the night Tiffany and her brought the shoes back to Hyoyeon after they returned from their recording. Hyoyeon was literally crying her eyeballs out and the rest of the members were equally hearbroken to see it. "I don't know oppa, but..i think it's best to spare Hyoyeon and all of us from anymore emotional wounds. If this goes on, not only will it affect SNSD, it will affect SuJu too! I know that SuJu had been put off from several shows after the incident, oppa don't you deny it, Hyoyeon feels so awful for this to happen." Taeyeon has already talked to their manager oppa and SM to stop SNSD and SuJu from meeting in any circumstances, at least for the time being.

 

Siwon looked Yoona in her eyes, "Is this why you turn down my love too, Yoona? Because you wanted to take care of the people around you?" Siwon was piercing into Yoona's heart with his deep and passionate eyes. He has long been in love with Yoona since they were training in SM. Siwon loved Yoona because of her outgoing personality and strong sense of commitment. Growing up without her mother has made Yoona a tough girl, always so independent and ready to defend herself, and partly afraid of accepting others into her life because of the fear of being abandoned. but Siwon really loved her, his urge to stay by Yoona's side to protect her grew stronger as their friendship progressed.

 

Yoona frowned as she looked away, refusing allow her judgement to be clouded by Siwon's confession of love for her. "I...." Yoona knew that Siwon was serious about her, she knew with without a doubt. She knew that she gave her heart to him long time ago, but, she still had some insecurities and fear inside her. Plus she was really afraid that their relationship would affect both their group members. "Oppa...I..."

 

Siwon streched out his hands and covered Yoona's small hands with his, filling her hands with warmth instantly. Yoona closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath before she lossened her hands from Siwon's, "Oppa, i'm sorry. The girls and I are very firm with our decision." 

 

Yoona quickly finish her sentence, stood up and left the cafe. She knew she had to leave quick before she circum to her emotions and longing to be with Siwon. She didn't want Siwon to see the tears that was accumulating around her eyes.

 

Yoona left in such a hurry without giving Siwon an opportunity to answer back. Siwon looked at Yoona's leaving with sadness in his heart, sincerely hoping and praying for the day to come that he will be able to melt away all of Yoona's defences and insecurities, and to have her running into his arms.

 

...

 

to be continued..