Chapter 12

If Only You Remembered Me..

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and saw her members surrounding her, they were all very concerned about her. "Hyoyeon ahh, you fainted during the dance practice session, did you remember it?" Tiffany asked. Hyoyeon nodded her head and smiled, "I'm okay.."

 

The girls stood away from the bed as the doctor and nurses came into Hyoyeon's room and did a check up on her, and later on concluded that she is fine, her blood sugar is back at the normal levels. Hyoyeon remembered what happened in the practice room yesterday afternoon, her heart sank, IU shii visited and their practice turned out real bad.

 

The girls gathered back at Hyoyeon's bed and started bringing out the food they brought to the hospital for her. Hyoyeon laughed the moment she saw the slightly overcooked porridge, "Ah hahaha, guys thanks so much, but who cooked this?" Sooyoung laughed as she eyed Jessica, "Jessica ahh, you cooked this?!" Hyoyeon was surprised, Jessica wasn't the type who would cook. 

 

Jessica immediately jerked, "Ahh ani ani, yah Sooyoung shii yah! Some of it is burnt yah, it's definitely Yoona shii." The girls laughed as Yoona sticked out her tongue and fed a scoop of the porridge into Hyoyeon's mouth. Hyoyeon laughed, "Yoona ahh, actually it's not bad!" Yoona flashed a cheeky victory smile to the girls, "See?"

 

Seohyun, who was sitting at the other side of the bed, opened the flask containing chicken soup which Yoona cooked and decided to take a sip of it, to check whehter it's edible before Hyoyeon unnie consumes it, just to make sure,keke. As soon as the soup entered , it was instantly spit out of Seohyun's mouth, the other girls patted her back, "Seohyun ahh! Are you okay?", "What's wrong?!"

 

Seohyun was coughing slightly as she pointed to the flask of soup, "Hyoyeon unnie, don't drink it, too... salty!" The girls immediately errupted in laughter as Yoona hurried to check her soup, "ahh oh no,i must have accidentally added too much salt!" Hyoyeon laughed, she held Yoona's hands, "Yoona ahh, gwenchana ahh, thanks so much."

 

Tiffany smiled cheekily, "Well it's okay, you have lots of other food to eat here," she said as she pointed to the few plastic bags placed on the sofa. Hyoyeon recognize the labels on the bags, these were none other than her favourite red bean breads, which can only be bought at Ahjumma Mong's bakery, "Eunhyuk shii bought this for you, he had to leave earlier just now for a schedule." Hyoyeon smiled a little and nodded her head, "He was the one who brought you to the hospital, Hyoyeon ahh.."

 

Hyoyeon smiled, she was really thankful actually, althought the practice ended in such a lousy mood, Eunhyuk oppa did rush her to the hospital. And he remembers that she loves red bean buns. Not to mention Ahjumma Mong's bakery is located quite a distance from this area.

 

Yoona clenched her fist, "That IU shii!! How dare she show up and make such comments..! Urghhh.." Hyoyeon was puzzled, how would Yoona know? "Hyoyeon ahh, Eunhyuk shii told us everything.." Seohyun said. "That's it, i can't take it anymore, i'm going to your last practice tomorrow, if she dares to show up again, i will teach her a lesson." Yoona said fiercely. Sunny immediately reminded Yoona, "Yah Yoona ahh, aren't you afraid that JaeWon oppa will catch you and give you personal dance lessons?" The girls all laughed. Yeah, Hyoyeon smiled, she was pretty sure that JaeWon oppa was serious about that.

 

.......

 

The last practice turned out to be more of a mini show / party session. All of the girls cleared their schedules that day and brought theri personal agendas to the dance studio as they watch Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk practice. Sunny and Sooyoung were doing their manicure, Taeyeon brought her laptop along with her to play her long waited games and Seohyun brought her homework and books. They were playing, talking and enjoying the day.

 

JaeWon oppa made the girls pretend as the actual audience for the show, and both of them had to do a trial dance for the actual performance. The atmosphere became even more merrier when a few of the Super Junior members dropped by after their schedules to wait for Eunhyuk to go back together.

 

Hyoyeon was sitting at the other corner, resting. She smiled as she observed how the guys were having fun with each other, although their practice today wasn't as effective as it would be. She was relieved that IU shii didn't show up, otherwise it would have been hard for IU shii, Yoona and a few of the girls can be really tough, they are not the ones you would chose to bully in high school. 

 

Hyoyeon was startled a bit when Eunhyuk sat down beside her and leaned against the mirror behind them. Eunhyuk was hopping for an opportunity to talk to Hyoyeon, he liked that the other girls were here to support Hyoyeon, but because of them, he hardly had a chance to talk to her. "Gwen..gwenchana?Your body.." Eunhyuk remembered Hyoyeon's plae face, he was so worried.

 

Hyoyeon smiled and blushed slightly, "Neh..." Eunhyuk nodded his head, "that's good..really..." Eunhyuk didn't know what to do next, he wanted to say more, but he was afraid that Hyoyeon would feel uncomfortable. Hyoyeon smiled sheepishly as she took out a red bean bread from her backpack and showed it to Eunhyuk, "Thanks for this! Hehe" she opened it and started munching on it. Eunhyuk laughed, he was glad that Hyoyeon is eating the breads that he bought, he wasn't sure whehter she still liked Ahjumma Mong's red bean bread, he hasn't spend much time with Hyoyeon lately. He wanted to say something but both of them heard JaeWon oppa calling Yoona shii.

 

"im Yoona, come here!" The girls cheered and laughed as they pushed an unwilling Yoona to the center of the dance studio, wanting to see Yoona receiving her 'punishment'. "Ahh ani ani ahh.." Yoona laughed as she shaked her head. JaeWon oppa a sensational Latin music and the girls and the few Suju members started cheering and laughing. Hyoyeon laughed too, oh no, JaeWon oppa is serious about the personal ballroom dance, LOL.

 

All of them were bursting in laughter when they saw how Yoona shierked as JaeWon oppa touched her waist, "Yah where are you touching!!!" JaeWon oppa was trying to surpress his laughter too, "Yah Im Yoona, i'm a senior of yours yah, use formal language." Sooyoung and Yuri, the cheeky ones immediately suggested to JaeWon oppa, "Oppa! Oppa! Do the y move!!"

 

Yoona opened her eyes wide and shaked her head repeatedly, "Ani ani ani!!" but JaeWon oppa already grabbed held of her. They were all laughing their stomachs out as they watch.

 

Hyoyeon was laughing and clutching her stomachs too, but little did she realize that Eunhyuk's eyes were fixed on her, he was smiling too. The only difference was that he was smiling because he was able to see Hyoyeon so happy again.

 

.....

 

to be continued...