Chapter 3

If Only You Remembered Me..

Sooyoung slowly and gently moved her body to get up from her bed, hoping not to wake Hyoyeon up. "Sooyoung ahh, come, let Hyoyeon get more sleep, i'm guessing she barely had a wink last night." Sunny said as both of them left the room.

 

Hyoyeon was in real bad shape last night after the recording. She was crying all the way from the studio back to their dorms, and she had to hold Sooyoung's hand and share a bed with her. The rest of the girls grabbed their pillows, blankets and mattresses, all of them decided to spend a night in Hyoyeon and Sooyoung's room to accompany Hyoyeon.  All of them ended up having heart to heart talks as they patiently hear Hyoyeon cry her heart out.

 

"Taeyeon unnie ahh, where is Yoona shii?" Seohyun couldn't find Yoona anywhere in their dorm.

 

"Ah, she left early in the morning, said something about confronting Eunhyuk oppa about the scandal." Taeyeon said as she munched on her sandiwch and watched the morning news.

 

Seohyun nodded her head and joined the rest of the girls in the kitchen table.

 

"Do you think that this whole IU Eunhyuk thing is real?" Jessica asked.

 

"Whether they are seeing each other? or whether they did that thing?" Yuri asked and the rest of the girls gasped. "Omo Yuri ahhh, you're so straightforward neh!" Yuri shruggered, "Ani ani, that's what all the netizens are talking about now, you know. We don't know IU shii personally, but i do feel a bit sorry for her."

 

Seohyun nodded her head, "Neh me too. You guys have to see the way the fans bashed her in the internet. What's going to happen to her image? Omo..."

 

"Do you think Eunhyuk oppa is seeing IU shi?" Jessica asked again. "High chances he is," Tifanny answered, "Eunhyuk oppa is kind of a Casanova, i wouldn't be surprised at all if they really are seeing each other." Tifanny sighed, "I only wish that Eunhyuk hadn't treat Hyoyeon so nice, if not she wouldn't have had feelings for Eunhyuk and gotten herself so hurt."

 

Seohyun nodded, "I really don't know what's not good with Hyoyeon unnie, both of them worked so well with each other and complemented each other so well, Eunhyuk oppa should have at least gave her both of them a chance." Seohyun sticked out her tongue a bit, now she is beginning to dislike Eunhyuk sunbaenim a bit.

 

Tifannly sighed, "I guess human beings are like that, when things are readily available to you, you wouldn't notice or cherish them."

 

.....

 

Hyoyeon opened her room door slightly and heard the rest of the girls discussing the IU-Eunhyuk scandal.

 

Her eyes were still swollen red because of the huge amount of crying she had and a lack of sleep. 

 

Hyoyeon couldn't sleep at all, the moment she closes her eyes, memories of the good times that she had with Eunhyuk in the past would come flooding into her mind and she would start to cry. She kept on asking herself, had she mistaken Eunhyuk's care and affection towards her as love when in fact he wasn't in love with her at all? Or he has feelings for her, but likes all the other girls that he is close with too? Hyoyeon felt so confused.

 

She started crying as she leaned on the door with her back, Yoona shii was right, she should have guarded her heart against Eunhyuk. If she had done so, she wouldn't be crying her heart out now and seeing Eunhyuk having fun with the girls, not even concerned about her feelings.

 

.....

 

SM Entertainment dance practice studio..

 

Super Junior members were having their routine dance practice with their choreographers as usual. The only thing different today was that they had a rare guest watching them. Yoona was watching the members dancing with a stern look and her arms crossed, eye-ing Eunhyuk in particular.

 

She reckon that talking to Eunhyuk would be necessary to get things straight since most likely it's gonna take quite some time for Hyoyeon to recover. Besides that she really couldn't stand seeing Hyoyeon so heartbroken. 

 

...

 

to be continued...