Chapter 13

If Only You Remembered Me..

Hyoyeon was laying out all her dance outfits on her bed, hoping to select the perfect one to travel along with her to dance for the opening ceremony in Busan.

 

"Seohyun ahh, what do you think of this?" Hyoyeon smiled, she pulled the bright orange outfit and showed it to Seohyun, who is sitted next to her, cracking her head trying to help her unnie to pick her performance outfit.

 

"Ermmm, unnie ah, orange eh?" Seohyun said sheepishly as Hyoyeon gave her playful fierce glare because all the girls have known Hyoyeon too well, this Orange Queen always have an eye for things with orang color. "Unnie ahh, did you ask Eunhyuk oppa what is he going to wear?"

 

Hyoyeon frozed a little after hearing Seohyun's words. Yesterday's practice ended hilariously with JaeWon oppa's personal dance lesson with Yoona, after that the SuJu members had to rush back to get ready for another concert, she didn't have a chance to discuss their outfits with Eunhyuk.

 

Seohyun laughed, "Ani ah unnie, this ain't going to work. What if, you wear orange but Eunhyuk oppa wears yellow?" Hyoyeon jerked a little, if that really happens, both of them are gonna look like a lemon and orange dancing on stage. Hyoyeon laughed, "okay, i shall ask him later during our last dance practice." Seohyun came out with a brilliant idea, "Unnie, why not you bring all the outfits and chose together?"

 

"I..."

 

"Okay that's set!" Seohyun laughed seeing Hyoyeon blushed a little, she quickly stood up from the bed and started putting all the outfits into a bag. Seohyun was hoping that Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk shii would have a good time together, she was disappointed with Eunhyuk oppa's actions initially, but since he is beginning to show sincerity in winning her unnie's heart back, Seohyun decided to help him a bit.

 

.....

 

Hyoyeon exhaled as she placed the huge back that she was carrying in her hands on the floor as she entered the dance studio. Hyoyeon was about to release her back pack when she was startled by a voice, "Hyoyeon shii ah?"

 

Hyoyeon jerked  a little, "Eunhyuk oppa! You scared me.." She patted her chest repeatedly, which Eunhyuk found it too be very cute. He laughed as he made a bow and apologized, "Mianhe mianhe.." Hyoyeon smiled. Eunhyuk was glad that Hyoyeon is showing more emotions towards him now.

 

"Hyoyeon ahh, you brought a lot of stuff today." Eunhyuk said as he pointed at the big bag she placed on the floor. "Oh ani ani, it's actually the outfits i wanted to show you..urmmm i mean, we haven't..erm.. discuss what we would be wearing for this saturrday's performance right?" Hyoyeon replied shyly, hoping that Eunhyuk wouldn't find her to be overreacting, because the bag did seem a little too big.

 

"Hyoyeon ahh, what a conincidence! I brought mine too!" Eunhyuk laughed as she started shoving out clothes from his overstuffed bag. Hyoyeon laughed the moment she saw the kind of outfits Eunhyuk brought, some were really dorky looking suits that had an ancient Roman-English feeling. "Oppa ah, what's this?" Hyoyeon laughed as she pointed to the big ruffles that one of the suit had.

 

JaeWon oppa entered the studio with clothings in his hands too, "Guys, I brought some outfit because i forgotted to ask you to bring, but you guys did, that's great!" JaeWon oppa was going through the outfits, "Hyukjae shii! What on earth are all these?!" JaeWon oppa laughed as he eliminated all the suits that Eunhyuk brought with Hyoyeon laughing at the side. Eunhyuk playfully clench his fist, "Ahh this Kangin and Shingdong hyung yah! i'll never trust them for advice of this sort anymore!" JaeWon oppa and Hyoyeon were all laughing, having full knowledge of how naughty and mischevious those guys can be.

 

.....

 

 

Eunhyuk placed the in flight magazine back and looked to his left. He smiled seeing how fast asleep Hyoyeon is. The producing team decided to fly the contestants, participants and staff members to Busan in two different flights, the first one taking off at four in the morning, mainly taking the staff members because they need to arrive earlier, and the later one taking off at nine in the morning, shipping the contestants. Eunhyuk opted for Hyoyeon and him to take the first flight since he knew IU shii would be in the second flight, he wanted to minimize any form of contact between IU and Hyoyeon. Things between him and Hyoyeon had been progressing very well, he really doesn't want anything to destroy whatever hope he had left to rekindle his relationship with Hyoyeon.

 

The place just took off and Hyoyeon is already fast asleep. Eunhyuk gently leaned over to pull the blankets up to cover Hyoyeon, his heart fluttered slightly when Hyoyeon grabbed his arm all of the sudden when both of them are in such close proximity. "Hyo..hyoyeon shii?" Eunhyuk didn't know how to react, he was afarid that Hyoyeon would be mad because he came this close to her.

 

"Errrmm! Soo..sooyoung ahh! No! That's my chicken..!" Hyoyeon mumbled in her dreams as she turned her head to the other direction and continued her sleep. 

 

Eunhyuk laughed as he gently Hyoyeon's forehead, this little cute thing yah, she must be having dreams related to food again. Eunhyuk stared at Hyoyeon's sleeping face, he gently leaned down and did what he wanted to do all these days. Eunhyuk closed his eyes as his lips touched Hyoyeon's....

 

....

 

preview :

 

IU clenched her fist, seeing how her plan didn't work out. Determined to make Hyoyeon fail in her performance with Eunhyuk later, she slowly sneaked into Hyoyeon's dressing room.....

 

.....

 

to be continued...