Chapter 15

If Only You Remembered Me..

IU shii wore a huge light brown coat that she borrowed from her manager oppa as she hide herself behind the doors of Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon's dressing room, waiting for an opportunity to sneak in. Hyoyeon left for the fitting room earlier just now and IU was waiting for the right opportunity for Eunhyuk to leave the room too.

 

"Hyukjae shi! Come with me, you shall go to the stage with me to confirm your positions since Hyoyeon isn't here." The PD entered the room and asked for Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk nodded his head and followed the PD out of his dressing room, towards the stage area. IU shii screamed in joy silently, this was the golden opportunity for her to sneak in. She quietly entered the dressing room and scanned the surroundings, not forgetting to cover and nose with the brown coat in case anyone passes by the dressing room and recognizes her.

 

The right side dressing table was Eunhyuk oppa's stuffs. Bags and clothings, as usual, men have lesser stuffs. She turned to the other corner of the room and saw Hyoyeon's side of the room, which was filled with accessories, make up kits and Hyoyeon's stuffs. IU shii went towards there, observing Hyoyeon's stuffs, thinking of ways to stop Hyoyeon from performing later.

 

She scanned through her belongings and something caught her eyes, it was Hyoyeon's dancing high heels placed on the edge of the dressing table. It was a beautiful stripped high heels, glittering with silver diamonds and jewels with some feathers. Dancing shoes made a huge difference for a dancer and this was the pair of shoes that Tifanny got it specially made for Hyoyeon for the competition and she has been practising with it a lot. IU smiled evilly as she grabbed the pair of heels and left the dressing room quickly. 

 

Hyoyeon shii, let me see how you dance without your shoes..

 

.....

 

Hyoyeon returned to her dressing room and was adjusting her silver black outfit as she examined herself through the mirrors. The dress which was sparkling and dazzling fitted her body very well, it accented her body curves and her entire back was bare. 

 

"Hyoyeon shii you look amazing!!" Hyoyeon gasped, she turned around and saw Soon Yeh, Eunhyuk and their managers entering the dressing room. "Oh my, you really look y!" Soon Yeh teased as she touched Hyoyeon's which made Hyoyeon slapped her hands in return.

 

Eunhyuk was speechless the moment he saw Hyoyeon. She was overflowing with beauty and yness, like a goddess ready to rock the stage. He slowly went towards Hyoyeon, who was blushing, "Hyoyeon ahh, you look really good, really." Hyoyeon smiled shyly. "Thank you..but isn't it a bit too exposing?" Hyoyeon said as she pointed to her cleavage and her , Soon Yeh laughed. "Ani ani, it's just nice."

 

Eunhyuk smiled too as he nodded his head. Actually he too agrees that it is too exposing, but for the sake of the performance. Eunhyuk mentally reminded himself to cover Hyoyeon with his coat straight away after they finish the concert because he notice men passing by their dressing room were stopping to observe Hyoyeon.

 

"Hyoyeon ahh, quick, put on your shoes and do a rehearsal with Eunhyuk." Soon Yeh said as she attempted to grab Hyoyeon's high heels that was placed on the dressing table but it wasn't there. "Hyo...hyoyeon ahh. did you take your shoes?"

 

Hyoyeon was puzzled too, "Ani i did not..unnie ahh, i thought we placed it here?" Hyoyeon said as she search the dressing table, the drawers and her bags but it couldn't be found anywhere. Eunhyuk said, "What's going on?" Hyoyeon started to panic a bit, her dancing shoes were extremely important to her, she can't dance well without her shoes that fitted her perfectly, "Oppa, my shoes, there are gone.." Eunhyuk was shocked, "Yes, we put it here just now, right Hyoyeon?I remember clearly that we took it out!" Soon Yeh cried as both of the girls started to panic.

 

Hyoyeon started to cry, thinking how doomed she is going to be, without her shoes it's impossible for her to dance. Eunhyuk held Hyoyeon in his arms, "Gwenchana, we'll figure out a way, okay?" He said as he patted Hyoyeon's back. Somehow at the back of his mind, Eunhyuk was suspecting whether it was IU shii, he knew that he had no proof or evidence whatsoever, but he couldn't stop his instincts from suspecting IU shii.

 

Hyoyeon nodded her head but in her mind she was trying to stop thinking of how she is going to screw up the performance later. She held unto Eunhyuk's arms and wiped her tears away, "What should i do now?" Eunhyuk took his cellphone out and dialed JaeWon oppa's number...

 

...

 

to be continued...