chapter 1

If Only You Remembered Me..

Latest News :

Super Junior's Eunhyuk and IU invovled in a scandal? Several hours ago, a picture that caused a lot of discussions to sperk among the netizens appeared in IU's twitter. In IU's selca, she was seen wearing a pyjamas while Eunhyuk seemed shirtless and both of them appeared to be lying down on a bed or couch. Leon Entertainment issued a statement claiming that Euhyuk visited IU because she was sick and urged the public not to jump into conclusions bluntly. But truthfully speaking, would you visit your sick friend topless and take a selca lying so close to her having full knowledge that she is unwell and needs more rest?

      

....

....

....

 

Hyoyeon couldn't remember how the rest of the day went by after she read the magazine that Sooyoung and the rest of the members were trying to hide from her....

"Yah! What are the two of you doing there?" Hyoyeon jumped in between Yuri and Sooyoung at the backstage of the recording studio and startled both of them. "Hyo..hyoyeon ah!" Sooyoung instantly frozed with her eyes wide opened, not knowing what to do. "Sooyoung ahh, you okay?" Hyoyeon wanted to tease Sooyoung for opening her eyes so wide.

Yuri took the opportunity and quickly grab the magazine from Sooyoung's hands and hid it behind her back. "Yuri ahhh, what were you guys reading?" Yuri shaked her head, "Ah ani ani, it's nothing, just some gossip magazine." She faked a laugh, hoping that Hyoyeon would leave the matter aside but it spiked Hyoyeon's interest even more. "Really?? Omo, you two are so bad lah, should have called me, i want to read some too." All of them arrived way to early for the recording because their manager needed to get some paper work done.

"Ah Hyoyeon ahh! No!" Yuri wanted to dodge away from Hyoyeon as she reached out her hands to take the magazine from Yuri's back but in the midst of their "fight", Yuri accidentally let go of the magazine and fell flat on the floor. "No!!" Yuri and Sooyoung screamed as they bended down and scrambled to hide the magazine but Hyoyeon already saw it.

....

....

....

Hyoyeon was staring into the air, her heart... she could hear her heart breaking into thousands of pieces the moment she saw the picture on the magazine.

That face, she wouldn't be mistaken, it was Eunhyuk's face. And the pretty face next to his was none other than IU, the sweet and cute singer that debuted the recent years. What would Eunhyuk oppa be doing there with IU shii? The answer was clear enough to her, and she knew it. Her heart felt so empty.

A drop of tear fell from her eyes as she sat on the dressing table chair, totally not aware that their manager hyung was signalling to them that the recording is about to start in ten minutes.

The rest of the members were also in the room and they were worried about Hyoyeon. Tifanny, in particular was slightly angry with Yuri and Sooyoung. "Didn't i told you guys not to even bring it to the set?" Tifanny asked. All of the members knew exactly how much Hyoyeon liked Eunhyuk ever since their days as trainees. If only Eunhyuk wasn't such a playboy and paid more attention to Hyoyeon.

"Unnie, mianhe.." Sooyoung and Yuri said as they looked towards Hyoyeon's direction. "She is still sitting in that position, it has been half an hour or so.." Yuri sighed. She was slightly disappointed with Eunhyuk oppa actually. Even if he wanted to do such a thing, he shouldn't have allowed it to leak out like this, knowing that this would have such a great impact on his fans, Super Junior, his career, and most importantly on Hyoyeon, his childhood friend that liked him so much.

Yoona who was silent all the while since they all found out about it in the morning couldn't stand it anymore, "That's it, i'm going to shake her so hard that it will wake her up from being so stupid." She stood up and went straight to Hyoyeon's direction. The rest of the members were shocked, knowing how Yoona is, she couldn't stand girls being bullied by guys, especially if it involved the members. All of them worked so hard and shed so many tears together, they were practically as close as blood related sisters. "Ah Yoona ahh! No!!" Tifanny and the rest wanted to stop Yoona.

"Yah Hyoyeon ahhh! Listen to me, you.." Yoona grabbed Hyoyeon's shoulder and turned her to face her. She was about to blabber out a long winded speech about how stupid and useless guys can be and how girls should be tough. But the moment she saw Hyoyeon's tear filled eyes, she was out of words. "Hyo...Hyoyeon ahh.." her voice softened.

The rest of the members all gathered around Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon started to cry, "I...it hurts..." Some of the girls held onto Hyoyeon's hands, "Hyoyeon ahh, it's okay, you can cry..." "Hyoyeon ahh, what hurts?" The girls were almost put into tears seeing the way Hyoyeon cried.

"My heart... it hurts a lot.."

....

to be continued...