nine | experiment gone wrong

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Fiestar - Vista

 

 

That Monday, our Chemistry class would be doing some pair works. And I already prepared myself for what might happen.

The minute I got inside the classroom (and to my surprise, he was already there), he quickly got up and talked to me.

"Hey, Sungchan," he said anxiously.

"What?"

"I was just greeting you. Sheesh." I went to my seat and sat down while he sat on his. "Are you mad at me?"

I looked at him and stared. And it took me a few seconds to understand what this was all about. It was about the other day. "Ah... Yes. I am. And I'm pissed at you."

He lightly pretended to slap me, another addition to my surprises. "Hey. I was just kidding that time. You know I always kid around."

I face-palmed myself. "That's the point. You joke around all the time. Quit it, will you?"

He shrugged. “Fine. I'll try. But hey, that's my nature."

"Can you stop saying 'hey'??" Him saying that already makes me cringe. "You're not in America anymore, for heaven's sake. You sound like a trying-hard wisecrack."

He actually had the decency to be offended. "Hey!"

"You're saying it again." There's no point arguing. He'll still say it.

A few more minutes of waiting for the professor, and of trying to block Kris' voice out of my head, she finally came, with some papers in her hand.

"Pair work, class" was her initial greeting. "I think I've told that the other day. And I also think that I've seated you with your corresponding partners, right?" I groaned to that. "As soon as I pass out the papers, you can already start."

"I hate activities," Kris muttered. I ignored him.

When the professor placed the paper on our table, and when I was about to take it, Kris snatched it out of the blue. Rude.

He read the paper with his eyes while nodding from time to time and constantly saying 'Uh-huh' or 'Mm-Hm'. I watched him do that and waited.

"So?" I said as I saw his eyes already making its way to the bottom part of the paper. "What'd it say?"

He shrugged and gave me the paper. "Clueless. I didn't understand a thing."

I snatched the paper from him. I shouldn't let him read the instructions. He won't understand it anyhow. "Give me that."

As I read, it turned out that we would be making an acidic liquid using the chemicals given to us on the table.

Why do I feel like this experiment has 'disaster' written all over it?

"Sungchan." Kris called me and handed me the lab goggles. "These chemical glasses are really neat, huh?" he said as he wore his.

"It's c

Please log in to read the full chapter