thirty | at the mall

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

f(x) - 1,2,3

 

 

 

Kris parked the car, and the engine died down to silence. "Here we are."

"You're sure you're really gonna help me buy those gifts?" I asked Kris as we went down his car.

He nodded. "Sure. I don't have anything to do at home anyway, and besides, I want to see what you would buy for me."

I sneered. "That's not fair."

He laughed. "Just kidding."

As Amber said, the mall was already full of people. Probably last-minute shopping, like me. But it wasn't really that full. Maybe if I come tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, then, definitely, the mall would ba jam-packed.

"Where should we go first?" Kris asked as he looked around.

"To the clothes section," I said and started to walk. Kris followed me. "I'd be buying Mom a red scarf, and my Dad that L.A. Lakers t-shirt."

"Lakers?" He chuckled. "Your Dad watches NBA?"

I nodded, but wasn't amused. "Yeah." I'm really not amused with Dad watching NBA. He'd always shout and cheer ever so loudly when the Lakers shoot a point. Before, he and Wonjin does it, but after a few times, Wonjin gave up because he was scared of the fact that he'd be deaf with Dad's shouting.

The clothes section was awfull crowded. But I squeezed in my way to check on the scarves at the ladies' section. There were whole lots of different red-design scarves. I couldn't choose. There were red scarves with small thin lines at the middles, red scarves with a floral pattern, and red scarves with with checkered designs.

Kris held up one red scarf. "How about this one?"

I looked at it. It had a gold and silver outline, and has a victorian like pattern at the middle. And it was the only one left! I took it from Kris. "This is perfect! Thanks."

We went down to the men's section, and headed towards the jerseys area.

"I've watched the Bostons play before when I was in America," Kris said.

I just nodded. I didn't even know who that was. But I'm pretty sure it was from NBA. I only know Lakers.

I quickly found the stacks of shirts with the name L.A. Lakers on it. I immediately took one. "My parents' gifts are done."

"Where to now?" Kris asked.

I stared at him for a while. Since he's already with me, I better ask him what he wanted. "Kris, what would you want, sunglasses, or wallet?"

He laughed. "You're asking me what my gift will be?"

"Yeah," I said. "Since you're already here."

He paused for a while. "I've always wanted to have a fedora hat."

I gaped at him. "What?"

He shrugged. "You know, the fedora hat? The one that singer Ne-Yo always wears?"

I squinted. "Who's Ne-Yo?"

His mouth popped open. "Nevermind. Just... I want a fedora hat."

So, we went and looked for a fedora hat. I know what a fedora hat is, I just don't know who Ne-Yo is. What surprised me is that Kris wears a hat. That was k

Please log in to read the full chapter