twenty-eight | a little bit of a nightmare

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

miss A - I Don't Need A Man

 

"I'm not in the mood to drive today, noona," Luhan complained as he clutched on the steering wheel.

Victoria eonni, who was sitting at the backseat, smacked him lightly on the head. "You're already driving boy. Just go with it."

I just find everything so amusing now.

"Aw, Chan-Chan. Don't smile like that," Lulu said, his eyes still on the road. "This is not a funny thing. You know how I hate driving when it's cold. My fingers become stiff." He stopped at a red light.

"Don't worry. The mall's a few minutes away already," I reassured him.

Before the red light turned green, Victoria eonni suddenly shoved her cotton gloves in Luhan's face, which technically earned a laugh from me.

"So many complaints!" Victoria eonni crossed her arms and plopped back to her seat. "Use that. Your fingers won't freeze anymore. Jeez." She turned to me. Seriously, Sungchan. You're dating this baby??"

I laughed and shrugged.

"I'm not a baby!" Lulu protested.

"Whatever, boy," Victoria eonni retorted.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the mall. Lulu was able to park his car at an empty parking space just near the entrance. We all went down, and saw Kris also coming out of his car, his car that I wasn't aware of.

"Kris!" I called out.

Luhan perked up and his defensive shield. Victoria eonni snapped her head. "Kris? Kris Wu? You know him, Sungchan?"

"You know him too, eonni?"

Kris turned around and gave a friendly smile when he saw us. But then what shocked me was when his eyes bulged upon seeing Victoria eonni. Kris immediately turned away.

"That handsome young man is Kris Wu?" Victoria eonni grabbed my and Luhan's hand and dragged us after Kris.

When we reached him, eonni let go and snatched Kris'. "Wu? Is that you?"

Kris nervously turned around. "Oh. Hey noona. What are you doing here?"

I didn't know what was happening. All I'm seeing was Lulu groaning, Victoria eonni speaking Chinese to Kris, and Kris responding back in the same language, nervously.

I just realized I've been hanging out with Chinese people since this morning, and I wasn't too amused when they try to put me out of place by speaking in a different language.

I tugged Lulu beside me. "You know how frustrated I am with my own Chinese, right?" I hissed.

He sighed. "Back in China, when noona found out that Kris was bothering me, she barged into the school and picked a fight with him."

I gulped down my astonishment. Woah. Just, woah. "Then?"

"Kris lost, was embarrassed. They said noona was the reason that that jerk flew away from China."

"Your cousin's really quite something. But then, what's in to you?"

He sighed in dismissal. "My whole grade school life was scarred because they kept on telling me I was a baby to ask noona to help me, which isn't true. Noona sometimes kill the daylights out of me."

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing and patted him on the shoulders, all the more trying so hard to suppress even just a giggle. When I finished, eonni was already dragging Kris by the ear.

"Ow, aw, ow," Kris constantly muttered in pain.

Eonni just beamed like nothing happened. "So, let's go eat!"

People were now staring at us. Lulu covered his face. "Stop embarrassing me...!"

---

Victoria eonni invited Kris with us when we ate despite Kris' constant rejection. But then, one quick glare of eonni's, Kris immediately agreed.

After we ate, we walked towards the department store. Victoria eonni was nagging Luhan ahead of me in Chinese. Kr

Please log in to read the full chapter