thirty-four | heart to heart

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

I have long forgotten how to knit a scarf, so when I started making Lulu's scarf, I was in pain, totally miserable and wounding.

Amber was alone with me since eonni was out and Lulu was in his own dorm. I've taken that opportunity to start the scarf, even though I forgot how to. I was beginning to fret.

Amber laughed in front of me. I didn't even notice she was there. "How's that going, toots?"

I frowned and didn't look at her. "Not happy. Seriously not going well." I pushed the big needle through a looped hole I made, but it grazed on my skin and wounded myself again. I sighed and put down grumpily the not-even-started scarf. I then looked at Amber. "Has Lulu come yet?"

She nodded. "Told him you were still asleep."

I've asked Amber, that if ever Lulu comes by our room, to stall him no matter what. I can't make the scarf if he's sauntering around the room. He'll see my surprise gift.

"Oh," Amber continued, "he also told me to tell you to answer your phone." She nodded once at my cellphone beside me, which I switched to silent mode. "Have you checked your phone?"

I shook my head, and at the same time picked up my phone. A big smile came across my face upon seeing the ten missed calls and eight text messages from Lulu.

Amber peered at my phone. "Your boyfriend's really creepy."

"Childish, you mean."

"He might be thinking you're avoiding him."

"I am avoiding him," I replied with a grin. "And if we're through with this, I'd be able to give this scarf to him." I sighed dreamily. "I hope he'll feel how I care for him through this scarf."

"Yeah, and how much effort you went through, even making cuts for yourself," Amber tapped my fingers, and we both laughed.

I was still holding my phone when it started ringing. Amber and I held our breaths all of a sudden, thinking it was Lulu, but when I checked, Kris' name popped out.

I answered it and put the phone to my ear. "Kris?"

"Hi, Sungchan."

"Yeah. What's up?"

He paused for a while on the other end. "Can I meet you? Um, at the park?"

I blinked. Why would he want to meet me? "Why? Is something wrong?"

"Oh," he chuckled lightly, "no. I... just want to talk to you."

Hm. I wonder what he wanted to talk about. I wanna know. "Sure. At the park, right? When? Now?"

"Yeah. I'll meet you there. Thanks, Sungchan."

"No problem. Bye." Then I hung up.

"What was that?" Amber asked. I told her and explained to her everything as I stood up and got my jacket. I was at the door already, when I stopped and turned back to get the scarf. I'll try to continue this if what Kris wants to talk about isn't that serious. No time should be wasted.

"When Lulu comes here again," I told Amber, "tell him I was out buying." I went out the door and closed it behind me.

 

---

 

Kris still wasn't around when I arrived, so I went to a bench and started to work on

Please log in to read the full chapter