sixteen | don't touch my girl

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Don't Touch My Girl - Boyfriend

 

 

Lulu and I had already talked to each other about Kris last night. He said he was just mad at Kris for confessing that he likes me despite of everything he did, and that he had to come into both our lives.

"He can't ruin us," I had said last night.

Lulu beamed smugly. "I know, because I'm the only guy you like, right?"

Sometimes, I'm awed and weirded out at Lulu's confidence.

So after that, we just came up with a compromise that we won't be bothered by what Kris had said. Besides, he said he won't interfere anyway.

"Chan-Chan!" was the first thing I heard early in the morning. He just decided to become my alarm clock. But this time, he tried it with aegyo.

I pushed Lulu off the bed. "Aish, Lulu! My ears hurt!"

He laughed and pulled me out of the bed. "Come on! Let's go!"

And because of his persistence, we were able to finish up earlier than we always are.

On the way to the campus, Lulu, out of nowhere, grabbed my hand and held it to his. I was about to pull it away when he decided to interlace our fingers together.

This was a phenomenon Lulu seldom does.

I looked at him, and he faced me with that bright smile of his. "From now on, I'll hold your hand and never let go! I don't want you to go running off from me."

I laughed. Translation: I'm holding your hand because I want people to know you're my girl. Especially Kris Wu.

Aigoo.

When we arrived in class, I immediately felt Lulu become rigid beside me, and held me closer to him. There's only one explanation for this: Kris.

Kris looked up and saw us, giving us a small smile, a smile I've never seen before. "Hey guys." His bewitching, annoying aura has suddenly vanished.

"Hey, Wu Fan," Luhan replied quite nicely, to my surprise. But I'm pretty sure it's just a face.

I was also about to greet Kris, but then Lulu suddenly pulled me before I could even speak. He practically dragged me to our seat. "Yo, what's your problem, Lulu?"

He huffed grumpily like a kid, crossing his arms in front of him. "I'd rather I be talking to Wu Fan, than you talking to Kris."

I put on a weirded out face and punched Lulu lightly. "Silly brat. You're acting like a kid. Don't be too overprotective."

He eyed me sideways and slowly loosened up. "Overprotective." He sighed. "Sorry. I'll try not to annoy you."

I just went with what he said. As soon as the professor had arrived, our class also started.

 

Lunch time. Lulu and I were in the cafeteria, studying for an exam later. Students really love making last-minute studying before an exam.

"What's the formula in getting the force again?" I asked. Basic Physics, and I had to forget it in last minute. I porred through my notes to look up the answer to my question.

Lulu had a pen on both ears that made him look like a robot. And furthermore, he was biting another pen on its tip, and twirling another with his hand. After hearing my question, he looked up and checked his own notes. "Uh, mass over gravity?"

I shook my head. "No, that's not it." After checking our notebooks, we finally found the answer.

I sighed and slumped on the table. "Maybe the cafeteria isn't a good place to study," Lulu muttered.

I looked at him. Is he being sarcastic or what? "You think so?" I just couldn't concentrate here. Well, I think I can't. It's too noisy here. There are still a lot of things to review, and I don't think I'm even learning one bit.

Just when I was about to get up and leave, frustrated I couldn't study, Kris suddenly came and sat on the empty chair on the table. "Hey, guys. What are you doing?"

I was already bummed out to even speak, but Lulu seemed energetic to do so. "Go away, Wu Fan. We've had enough problems for today."

I looked up, head still on the table. Kris chuckled. "Are you reviewing for that Physics exam?"

"Yes. And it's none of your business."

"Chill, Luhan. I just want to help. I've taken the exam earlier. I might be of use; I'll tell the questions that came up."

That perked me up. I thought about it. It's not actually cheating. He's just telling the questions. Not the answers. If he tells us, studying would be easier since we know what questions to look for.

But Lulu seems to think otherwise.

"Never mind, Wu Fan. We can review by ourselves. It would be totall

Please log in to read the full chapter