eighteen | tired

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It's such a pain when you notice that there are some thing that happen at the same time, and all of them are strenous enough to make you think of sleep and rest. It was one of those days again, when you're being put through hell.

It's already our midterm exams, and the students in my class are getting in the hype. Luhan, luckily, was able to skip this and is in fact exempted only because he's already in the soccer team.

In my seat, I watched as the students scrambled for their notebooks, exchanging ideas and facts before the professor would come and gives a paper full of wickedness.

I had my own notes with me. I stared down on it, but nothing seems to get inside this beautiful brain of mine. I'd blink a few times, just to check if I'm still awake.

I read through another one of my notes, and that time, weirdly, the letters had somehow transformed into snakes. "What the...?" I had to move my head back just to see if my mind's still working properly.

I tilted my head. The letters went back to their original forms. Although what did make me jump out of my seat, is when I looked up and saw that the heads of my classmates had shrank into the size of clenched fists.

"Sungchan."

Huh?

"Sungchan?"

I had to blink rapidly to keep myself in check. It was Kris, standing in front of my desk. His head seemed to be normal, so as the heads of my classmates. They've returned to normal. "Oh. What?"

He paused for a bit. "Are you okay?"

I could see that his hands were behind him, like he's hiding something, making it a fact that he brought Lulu's words to heart. I waved him off. I feel so groggy and nauseated to talk. "Uh. Yeah. I guess."

He paused again. "Okay. I just wanted to ask if you have the notes from the other day?"

I absent-mindedly gave him my notebook. I was too knocked out to continue reading any way. I heard him thank me for it and he left.

The professor had just arrived in time before I could even make my forehead bring a solid contact to the desk's woody surface. He started by saying it was our midterms, so no cheating, and handed out our exam papers.

It was Chinese class, by the way.

As soon as I got my exam paper, I immediately started. No time to loose. But then, despite of my eagerness, my mind doesn't seem to like the idea of teamwork. It somehow decided to black out that instant. And I was left staring at the paper.

Since that can't happen, I went on answering. I had to answer, or I'll definitely fail. I don't wanna fail. So I t

Please log in to read the full chapter