twenty-seven | pretty noona

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Epik High ft. Park Bom - Up

 

I thought we still had to go to the airport again. But no. It was still so early in the morning, and I was already woken up by a muted commotion outside.

I trudged out of the bed to peek out my window, and my eyes almost popped out of they're sockets as soon as I saw the scene.

Victoria eonni had arrived.

But with a grand entrance.

She was arguing with the dorm manager.

I speed-dialled Luhan immediately as I bolted out of the room and sprinted down the stairs. "911, brat. Your cousin's here. And she's made quite a bang."

As soon as I got out of the building, the first thing I thought was that Victoria eonni's strong character didn't go well with her gorgeous face.

"...because I do know them! I can enter here."

"I'm really sorry, miss, but as long as we can't identify you that you do know those two students, we can't let you in. We don't accept strangers here."

"How many times have I told you I'm not a stranger??"

I just had to stop them. "Victoria eonni!"

Victoria eonni turned and saw me, and her annoyed face was replaced with a smile. "Oh, Sungchan dear!"

I ran up between them and faced the dorm manager. "I know this lady, ma'am. She's my boyfriend's cousin."

"And I just suddenly wished she wasn't," Luhan suddenly appeared behind me.

After a few discussions and a few arguments here and there, the dorm manager just gave up and let eonni enter. I was just struck when she stuck out her tongue at the dorm manager. The dorm manager might have thought we brought in a lunatic.

We settled in inside Lulu's dorm room.

Victoria eonni looked around. After doing so, she faced us and beamed at us in her silly kind of way. "So. Where will I be sleeping here?"

Lulu looked like he almost lost it already. "What? You're not gonna sleep here! What are you doing here anyway?"

"I'm going to spend my Christmas with my didi. My mother, your aunt, wanted me to try Christmas here in Korea. So here I am," she said it simply. "Am I going to sleep here?" she pointed at the couch.

Lulu completely lost it. "What?! No! I'm going to call aunt!" Luhan soon fished for his phone to call his aunt. With his urgent voice, it was like he called 9-1-1 instead. At the same time, Victoria eonni kept bugging in onto the conversation.

I watched them bicker. The longer you watche those two, the further you'd realize how related they are.

They're both annoying.

Luhan ended his call with a sour note. "Aunt said this wasn't her idea; it's yours. She said that you have to come back pronto so you could have the new year there."

Eonni clapped overexcitedly. "Yay! So, you're going to just let me sleep on the couch?"

"No."

"Good, then you'll sleep here?"

"No. You can't stay here."

Victoria eonni almost threw a fit. "You're not gonna let me stay here? Even after Mom gave her permission?? Why???"

At that moment, Hanbyul came out of his bedroom, complete with his

Please log in to read the full chapter