six | lab partner

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Juniel - Ready Go!

 

"What the hell did you just do??" I shook Lulu hard. I was waiting for our class to finish to beat Lulu.

He laughed hard. "I just said what I wanted to say." He frowned. "You were the one who told me to be true to myself. No more Mr. Nice Guy with Wu Fan."

"I heard my name," Kris' voice popped beside us. And immediately, the atmosphere changed.

"Aish, Kris, just go," I said as I pulled Lulu away.

"Hey, no," Lulu pulled away from me and marched towards Kris. "Wu Fan. Why are you back in Korea anyway?"

Kris looked straight at Lulu, and I could feel the intense gaze these two are giving. "I came from America. I just finished high school there. My mom wanted me to study college here in Korea. Questions answered?"

Luhan stared at him. "You needn't come back from America. You could've just stayed there."

"But I'm here," Kris smirked. He pushed a finger on Lulu's shoulders. "If my being here bothers you, it's your problem, not mine." He smirked again and left, like he always do.

"Does he really leave like that without closing a conversation?" I muttered to myself. But I noticed Lulu was rubbing his face beside me. I patted his head. "That's okay, Lulu. He's not worth your time—"

"Aren't you my classmate for the next class?" Kris suddenly popped back in front of us.

"What's your problem just popping out, huh??!" Lulu screamed in frustration. And I'm amused that I could see myself in him whenever I'm the one annoyed with Lulu.

Kris ignored Luhan and looked at me. "Well, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but—"

"Let's go," he said. All of a sudden, he grabbed my arm and pulled me with him.

"Kris, let go!" I yelled.

"Hey, Wu Fan!" Lulu ran after us and pulled me back. "What do you think you're trying to do with my girlfriend?"

Kris blinked. "Oh. Yeah. Right. You're her boyfriend. Well, can I take her with me to our next class then?"

"NO. I'll take her," Lulu immediately grabbed my hand and intertwined it with mine. I'm supposed to find it really sweet, but I think these two are jus acting childishly.

So then, the three of us walked to Kris and I's next class. Although those two brats kept on exchanging death glares, I was relieved they didn't start a cat fight. Or else I'll definitely throw a fit. 

"Chan-Chan?" Lulu called me before I entered the classroom.

"Chan-Chan?" Kris guffawed. "You call her Chan-Chan?" He doubled over in laughter. "That's just really cute. Really. Hayyyyyyy~"

"Are you gonna laugh or are you entering the room?" I manage to say through my clenched teeth. Really. I want to shoot daggers to that freak.

He chuckled. "Fine, fine. Entering. See?" He pointed at the door and disappeared inside.

Lulu grabbed my hand to get my attention. "Ch

Please log in to read the full chapter