fifteen | odd confession

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

SHINee - Romeo + Juliette

 

 

 

 

It was back to the same old normal school days.

In the morning, sometimes Lulu gets to finish readying for school, sometimes I get to finish earlier than him. That day, I was earlier than him.

Hanbyul, his room mate, had given me a bowl of cereals. "Chinese boy had just woke up. You better eat." He chuckled. "That's supposed to be his, but I think he won't mind if it was you. He's late anyways."

I already ate back in my room, but I nodded and thanked Hanbyul anyway. I guess won't be eating this so Lulu can eat.

"What time did you arrive last night, anyway?" Hanbyul asked as he sat on the table with me. I find his accent quite amusing because you could really hear how he's not that used to the Korean language yet since he lived abroad. "I didn't notice Chinese boy entering the room."

"Some time about eleven-thirty, I think. But I guess he's exhaustion came from driving," I explained.

"Ah..." he nodded. "I see..." He suddenly perked up. "Oh. I think Luhan's finished in the shower. The shower went off."

Wow. How attentive this guy is.

A little while later, Lulu came out of the shower, all dressed up in his jeans, his red hooded jacket, and his plain white t-shirt with some Chinese characters underneath the jacket. His hair was still frizzy all over, like a bird had just decided to nest on it.

When he saw me, he immediately scrambled towards the table and grabbed his bowl of cereals. I watched him munch on his cereals. And when he felt my stare, he turned to look at me and beamed like the bright sunshine he is.

I suddenly recalled Luhan's "dilemma" the other night, about him being deprived of skinship from me. Lulu being honest and straight-forward isn't new to me anymore. He's been like that to me ever since, and I was telling him before that he can be as open to me as much as he wants, because that's what a relationship should be. Honesty.

So when he opened up that topic last night, directly telling me he wants to, uh, kiss me, I wasn't shocked anymore. But what shocked me was that he was actually enduring this for a long time. It somewhat made me wonder if skinship is really necessary among couples. It also made me realize if I was being a fair girlfriend to Luhan.

"Chan-Chan," Lulu asked as he pulled my arm all of a sudden. "Let's go. We'll be late."

I frowned. "Of course it'll be your fault if we will be."

He laughed. "Aish, it's always my fault."

"Then who else would it be???"

He pulled me out of his dorm room. I still heard Hanbyul laughing as he waved at us goodbye.

---

The whole morning, I listened attentively to my professors, even though I usually got distracted by sleep. Why am I like this? I always get sleepy in class...

Well, of course, I won't be if the teacher's aren't boring...

In the afternoon, our professors dismissed us early because we will be attending a seminar at the school auditorium. Actually, only selected classes are allowed to go. Fortunately, ours was chosen.

Lulu and I walked towards the auditorium. "I wonder what the seminar is all about," Lulu mused to himself. "I'm guessing it's about careers. We're college students anyway."

"Nah. I think it's about entertainment." I don't know what to suggest, so I just said that out loud.

Lulu looked at me. "Are you kidding me?"

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I was just guessing anyway. We went straight inside the auditorium and picked two seats somewhere in front. The first thing I noticed on the auditorium stage was a big cello in the middle, and the piano all set on the side.

I tapped Lulu and pointed at the stage. "Look, brat. Instruments."

He stared at them and shrugged. "We'll just have to wait."

While students started pouring inside the auditorium, I was starting to get sleepy again. But my nerves got woken up when a sharp, deep voice sounded beside me.

"This seat isn't taken, right?" Kris Wu suddenly announced and took the empty seat beside me.

Lulu and I glanced at him. "You can't sit there," Lulu said.

Kris raised an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Because I said so," Lulu demanded. "You can choose other seats t

Please log in to read the full chapter