seventeen | grumbling

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Grumbling - Leeteuk & Krystal

 

 

Luhan’s POV

“Tell me what’s wrong,” Hanbyul told me that night inside our dorm room.

I buried my head on our dining table and sighed. “I don’t know. I just don’t know anymore.”

“There, there now,” he spoke in a very motherly-like manner, when a mom talks to her child. But I know Hanbyul’s just being sarcastic. “It’s okay. Whatever it is, it’s okay.”

“It’s not okay, okay?” I suddenly wailed. “I’m not okay. And I’m afraid.” I might have looked comical, but Hanbyul didn’t seem to say so.

Although, he did show it in action. He hit me on the head all of a sudden, the soothing motherly aura gone. “I don’t get you. You start crying on the table like a kid who had just been stolen his candy. You better get your head straight or so help me, I’ll walk out.”

I sighed. “Sorry, Hanbyul.” I started collecting myself and told him everything that happened since yesterday up to today.

I also told him how after school, Chan-Chan and I walked home as usual, but we were quiet. Awfully quiet. I didn’t know what to do. It was making me insane as to how she’s not talking to me. She didn’t talk to me the whole time we walked together, and didn’t even say goodbye to me. She just went to her dorm. Finish.

I rested my cheek on top of my palms. “I’m scared to death.”

“Just say sorry,” Hanbyul suggested.

“I want to. But, I don’t know. I’m scared she won’t forgive me.”

“I thought you know her very well?”

I nodded. “Yeah, I do.”

“Then, you’re supposed to know if she’ll forgive you or not.”

I stopped and think. Hanbyul’s right. I know Sungchan. And she’s not the one to hold grudges that long. Well, except that of me and Kris before. But that was before. There hasn’t been any other who she hasn’t forgiven. And I’m pretty sure she’ll forgive me because I’m her boyfriend.

Right?

“Aigoo, Luhan.”

I looked up at Hanbyul. “What?”

“You know, you’re just being extra jealous. I think Sungchan’s just hurt because it seemed to her that you didn’t take by heart what the two of you have discussed the other day.” He stopped to look out the window, and looked back at me. “What is it with his Kris guy, anyway? What has he done to you before?”

I waved a hand. “It’s a long story, Aussie man. And it’s hurtful. I don’t want to discuss it any further.”

He laughed. “Of all the guys I know, you’re the only one who’s overly dramatic.” He shook his head. “If I were you, I’d apologize immediately. Now. I’d go to her. And take her out, maybe.” He gave a thumbs-up sign and left to his room.

I pondered for a moment.

I really am acting so childish today. I got carried away with jealousy…

 

I wonder if there’s any open restaurant nearby at this time of the night…

 

End of POV

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Amber asked me as she entered my room. She had on her sleeping pyjamas already and was brushing her short hair to the back.

Please log in to read the full chapter