thirty-six | love dust

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: Okay, I'm really sorry for updating for TOO long. I'm really sorry. So I gave you guys a long update. I hope I can update again really soon.

 

Big Bang - Love Dust

 

My eyes cracked open the next morning. I blinked a few times to readjust my sight, but something was gnawing at the back of my mind immediately, like something was missing. I sat upright on the bed, bobbed my head to where my phone was, and took it.

No annoying text messages and missed calls from Lulu: that's what's missing.

Again.

To be honest, this has been going on for some days now. The other day, Lulu didn't even bother coming here anymore. Nor did he even bother to text or call me to wake up. I had a very bad feeling about this.

"Nice pajamas," Amber commented when I appeared outside my door. "It really suits the holiday feeling."

I was in my blue pajamas, covered with a snowflake pattern. The thing is, the snowflakes all have cute small faces that would best suit kids.

I ignored the early comment. "Luhan didn't pass by?"

Amber shook her head as she munched on her apple spread toast. "He must already be ticked off since you kept pushing him away the other days."

I sat with her. "It was for his surprise present, remember? I don't want him to see it yet. It'll spoil the surprise."

At the same moment, Victoria unnie came in the door. What's disturbing with her entrance was that she was nothing but quiet. Her usual entrance were more like of a boom, but when she entered, it was like the middle of the night.

"Yo, where did you go?" Amber asked, a bit oblivious of unnie's aura.

Unnie didn't even answer quickly. She looked up and searched in the room, and when her eyes laid on me, she smiled  lightly. "I just came from Luhan's room."

At the mention of his name, I became curious. "Luhan? How's he? Why hasn't he been coming here nor has he been calling me?"

She quickly changed the subject. "Hey guys, be ready tonight, okay? There's a Christmas fair at the park, and I want all of us to come." There wasn't even much enthusiasm in her voice.

"When you meant all, you mean, Luhan's coming?" I asked unsurely.

Unnie nodded slowly. "Yes, of course he's coming."

Then I'm coming, just to see what's wrong with Luhan.

 

---

 

Victoria unnie still look dampened when she hurried Amber and I outside the building, but she managed to smile everytime I try to ask her if she's okay.

Outside, the first thing I saw was Luhan. He was leaning on the hood of his car. And just by looking at him, I slowly felt his absence during the past days, and I missed him.

I ran up to him and slapped him on his arms. "Hey! Where have you been kiddo?" I enthusiastically greeted with a smile. But that smile didn't last long because when he turned to look at me, he only smiled, a very faint smile, but it was empty. I slowly dropped the smile.

I definitely knew something was so wrong.

"Luhan...?" I asked, unsure of what I was feeling.

"Well!" Victoria unnie suddenly slid between us. She chuckled almost nervously as she looked at both of us back and forth. "I guess we're good to go?"

Instead of just standing around, we quickly scrambled to the car. Victoria eonni made me sit on the passenger's side of the car, as if forcing me, and I didn't even know what that meant. When the four of us were seated, Luhan then started the car.

"Have you known about the fair?" I casually asked Luhan.

His eyes were intently on the road, and he didn't even bother to look at me in any other way. He only nodded.

"Oh," was my awkward reply.

Behind us, I could obviously hear that Amber is the only one doing most of the talking. It's like Vic unnie doesn't even care of what Amber was saying. I just don't know anymore.

"So..." I tried again. "Where were you the past days? You haven't been texting or calling me these-"

"You hate that, right?" he answered without looking.

I blinked. "Huh?"

"It annoys you," he said matter-of-factly.

"Well, yeah, but..." I started stuttering, and thought it better to just close my mouth.

I've never seen Luhan act this way. Acting cold, I mean. I suddenly wondered what has happened to him, or maybe what I may have done wrong. But I can't think of anything I did. My mind drew a blank. So the whole trip was a very quiet one.

When we

Please log in to read the full chapter