four | sungchan's past with kris

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

APink - Hush

 

 

Author's POV

"Uh, Bae Sungchan?"

Sungchan turned from her seat to look at the person who called. She beamed widely, "Oh. Han Heemin."

Class president Heemin sat on the empty chair beside Sungchan. "Hey. So, have you heard? There's a new student. And our homeroom teacher is still sick. So, since this seat is vacant—is this vacant?"

Sungchan chuckled and nodded.

"Okay. So the new student will seat here for a while, okay?"

"Goodness, Heemin. You really do your duty well," Sungchan acknowledged. "Of course. Sure."

"Okay. Great," Heemin smiled. "I'll go back to my seat now." She smiled again and returned to her seat.

A little while later, the substitute teacher came and hushed the students down. After a roll call, he started his announcement. "Class, we have a new transferee from China."

Sungchan perked up. *China? I hope that isn't Luhan.*

The new student entered the room, and the other students awed at his coolness and swag. The girls gossiped and the boys murmured death wishes. Sungchan was just neutral.

The new student saluted once instead of bowing. It suddenly pissed Sungchan a bit. "Hi. I'm Li Jiaheng from China. I'm also called Wu Fan. But I go by the name Kris."

"Well, Mr. Li. The class president already told me you'd be sitting next to Bae Sungchan," the teacher said as she pointed at Sungchan.

Sungchan raised her hand for the new student to see. Unexpectedly, the new student smirked directly at Sungchan, and he still did as he walked towards the chair beside her.

Ignoring the utterly creepy expression, Sungchan beamed at the new student as soon as he sat down. Li Jiaheng smiled back, but with this mischievous hint in his eyes.

Sungchan turned away and sighed. *Heck, another nutcracker. He reminds me of Luhan. But this guy's more of a creeper.*

When the teacher left, Wu Fan poked Sungchan with his pencil eraser. "Hey."

Sungchan turned to him. "Yeah?"

"Will you also be my tour buddy?"

He meant school buddy. Sungchan was surprised. "It's school buddy. Uh, no. I don't think so."

"Auh." Wu Fan rested his elbow on the desk, and his chin on his palm. "Since you're my seatmate, I thought you'd also be the buddy." He shrugged.

Sungchan felt this guy would be nice to talk to. "How'd you like it here in Korea so far?"

"China's much bigger. But it all looks the same. It's just some girls here. They're freaky. Some screamed at my face. Like, what the hell was that for? So far, you're the first girl who hasn't screamed at me."

Sungchan laughed. "Those girls think you're handsome."

Wu Fan locked his eyes on Sungchan. "Why only them? Don't you think I am?"

Sungchan laughed again. She tried to joke to make him feel comfortable. "Well no. You look like a tall dead post to me."

She laughed. But then she noticed she was the one laughing alone, and Wu Fan grew quiet. "Uh, hey. I was just joking—"

"Has anyone told you that you look fat?"

Sungchan was shocked. She has heard that before

Please log in to read the full chapter