five | when two brats clash

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Boys & Girls - SNSD (ft. Key)

 

Being woken up early when you're not supposed to be woken up is the sickest thing to happen in the morning.

"Chan-Chan~" a familiar voice cooed beside my ears. My eyes slowly cracked open and saw my boyfriend smiling brightly at me, even brighter than the morning sun.

"AHHHHHHH!" I fell down my bed in surprise.

Lulu laughed but immediately helped me up. "Sorry, Chan-Chan. Just wanted to see if you're awake."

"I'm awake now..." I grumbled as I fumbled for my bed sheet. I was still in my pajamas, and my morning hair was still as messy as a bird's nest. But with Luhan, I don't care. He's seen me in my worst.

Amber, my Chinese-American roommate who studies here in Korea, burst into my room. "I'm sooo sorry, Sungchan. Lulu said he'll only be waiting outside—"

"It's alright," I assured her with a groggy smile while Lulu snickered beside me. "It's this brat's fault."

Amer nodded slowly and smiled. "Oh. Okay. Breakfast is outside, okay?"

"Thanks." Amber then left the room. And then I turned to my boyfriend. "You sick freak."

"Good morning, Chan-Chan~" he cooed as he poked my cheeks. It has been his habit. And I'm going to be damned forever by it. I gave him a stern look. "Okay, okay," he chuckled as he raised his hands in defeat. "I'll wait outside." 

Sure enough, he waited as I prepared myself for school that day. As soon as I finished, I went outside and found Lulu gobbling up my breakfast.

"You know I'm usually hungry when I just woke up, right?" I pointed out.

His jaw dropped, and he smirked. "Oops. I'll buy you one in the canteen." He stood up and ran towards me, engulfing me in a great bear hug. "Don't be mad, Chan-Chan! I just got hungry!!"

Aish. He still acts like a child here in the university. Whippersnapper.

"Get off me, Lulu!!" I cried as I pried him away from me.

Amber got out of our room kitchen with another plate of pancakes, the one Lulu ate. "You two are so adorable," she commented as she smiled. "It's nice to know some girls aren't as cheesy as you, Chan-Chan."

"Unfortunately, this guy is," I pointed at Lulu, who now slung his arm around my shoulder.

"But you still love me," he beamed proudly.

"Whatever," I took the plate of pancakes and started eating in a jiff. When I finished, I thanked Amber for it. Lulu and I proceeded to our classes.

But, like what they say, mornings aren't always sugar and honey. We saw Kris fast approaching from the other direction, also going towards our first class.

When he saw us, he ran. What the—

"Ayo, whaddup?" he greeted in his usual immature voice. Then he started frowning. "You know, I'm really curious as to what you two are to each other. Really."

I rolled my eyes. "You don't need to—"

"She's my childhood

Please log in to read the full chapter