one | the dreaded place called college

Luhan: My Annoying Boyfriend (Sequel to Luhan: The Annoying Brat)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sweet Witches - f(x)

 

Who knew that aside from the dark and those creepy creatures that lurk in the dark, I, Bae Sungchan, would be terrified of college?

Well, definitely not me. Because if I knew, I would've tried to be at least a teensy bit enthusiastic back in high school. I'm not saying I was a bad student back then; I was actually averagely normal. But probably if I were a freaking genius, college would not be a big problem.

Before school officially started, there was this simple freshmen tour and orientation for all the, well, freshmen. And I can't say I was excited. I was terrified, just as I said. But what can I do? This is my last stage before entering the real world.

"You're not listening to the sunbae," Luhan nudged me that time and snapped me back to the world. He was talking about the student sunbae who was acting as our tour guide. We were in front of the university gym, and I was totally engrossed on my own thoughts. He slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "What's bothering you, poochie-poo?"

Poochie-poo? What the...?

I scrunched my nose and pushed him away from me. Even though Luhan's my boyfriend, I still can't get the hang of his skinship. It still bothers me to death. "I said no name-calling. Especially the cutesy ones. What happened to just calling me Chan-Chan?"

Lulu laughed, like he always does. He slung his arm on my shoulder as we continued to walk with the rest of the freshmen. "So tell me Chan-Chan. What's bothering you?"

"The name-calling. And the skinship."

"Aish. Not that. I know there's something."

Being childhood friends, and now a couple, I find it cool and irritating sometimes at how we're both able to read each other's mind. Just like that time. I sighed. "It's just that the way sunbae describes college... it freaks me out. Totally."

He laughed again. And I've totally gotten used to that already. "Aigoo. Don't think about that. Think about the new experience we're going to have! The advanced lessons! And, man! Look at the campus! It's huge!"

Luhan's childishness can sometimes go to new heights. It's embarrassing. "So you think college will be fun?"

He smirked. "I don't think. I know."

Unfortunately, at our first day, he up his words back to his stomach. Because in our first class that first day--what the heck, first class on the first day!--both of us immediately dreaded college.

As soon as Kris Wu stepped inside the class, I knew it was going to be the end of me. But I was surprised that Luhan knew him too,

Please log in to read the full chapter