See You Again

Something Like This

.

 

20569349666_c51cf129ee_o.jpg
Back in Korea. It was another day. Kris arrived to the Imperial hotel needing to talk to his mother.
Walking into the hotel lobby he was immediately bombarded by reporters. He was surrounded.
Everyone was shouting out questions all at once. And all Kris heard were keywords like wedding, marriage, companies merge and press conference.

19974696033_1bf6b4009d_o.jpg
Security finally came to Kris' rescue and was informed of a press conference happening.
Kris hurriedly rush to the said press conference already predicting what was it about.
Once he got there it was already tooo late. There he found at center stage representatives of Wu Corporations and SM Industries Group.
Sitting alongside were HaeMi and her parents and then his own parents.

They were announcing the merge of the two companies after Kris and HaeMi are to be married.
Suddenly there was a horrified flash in Kris' eyes.
He dashed up to the stage, and grabbed the mic, saying the marriage and merge is all fake. 

Chaos ensued and everything ended in a big blur. HaeMi had ran off in tears, followed by her angry parents.
And Kris' mother was furious.

 

20408878909_cc0eaf472e_o.jpg
Back at the Wu's house his Mother really exploded, saying how could his own son ruined all her plans.
While Kris totally didn't care and only questioned about what she did to Tao. Where she then admitted to have sent him away.

Here, alas Kris' father, who had been sitting on the side the whole time, finally spoke for the first time in this entire drama.
"Leave him alone," he sternly told his wife. "He is old enough to make his own decisions."
His wife was shocked face and so was Kris, as they watched the Father walked away from the scene silently.

Victory went to Kris, which gave him the confidence to now find Tao. He could already guess where the other was.
But he couldn't go right away because he still had his own responsibilities to take care of first.
Of course, he already had a ticket booked for Qingdao.

 

Meanwhile, Tao was at home, in Qingdao, studying hard before taking his GED exam.
Since coming back home, his new plans were to get his high school diploma then get into a college.
Plus all this studying kept him distracted from thinking about other things.

One night, while he was taking a break from a long time of studying he looked out his window and
saw a familiar figure standing across the street. Then he gasped, recognizing the other as Kris and
instinctively hid behind his curtains. He couldn't believe it.
After a while of calming his nerves he peeked out the window, but the other was already gone. 

20569349556_fdecb32184_o.jpg
Tao thought, it must had been his imagination. Or he was just study too hard, so he went to bed.

For the next two days Tao saw Kris everywhere from around his home to his family restaurant or
around his neighborhood. It was always in a distance and a little blurry, so he thought he's just hallucinating.
After those two days, he didn't see the other again.

He was relieved, but also felt a little pitiful. Was he actually missing Kris?

20407578948_802faa8303_o.jpg

 

 

__________________________________________
I'm happy to see people still want to read the story. Thank you for the encouraging comments too.

 

 

.