Love Boat 2

Something Like This

.

 

Tao still doesn't really know what is going on. But right now he's sitting at the deck under a canopy sharing a bowl of grapes with Kris, who was wearing an obscenely tight white tank. And Tao was trying very hard not to stare at those exposed collarbones or the outlines of that broad chest, distrating s and those chocolate abs. Meow~ Okay, boy has got to calm down.

It was getting pretty hot. It was because it was really sunny of course. Tao tried to sneak a peek at Kris again, who tossed a grape in the air and tried to catch it with his mouth. Except his left eye caught it instead.

"Oww~" Kris cringed, rubbing his eye.

Tao snorted. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"I think I got some grape juice in my eye." Kris was blinking vigorously.

Tao watched the other closing his left eye, opening his right eye, then closing his right eye, opening his left eye and repeat this over and over again with his mouth ajar. He was making the stupidiest faces ever. Maybe Kris was as dumb as Yixing said, Tao thought.

He shook his head. "Maybe you should go wash your eye out. It's kinda getting red."

Kris was rubbing his left eye now, rather hard. "No, I'm fine."

Tao frowned, pulling Kris' hand away from rubbing his eye. "Stop. It's just gonna get worst if you do that."

Kris stopped and looked right at Tao, who was holding his hand still.

Kris' intense eyes made the boy gulped.

Oh geez, what did I just do? Tao totally facepalmed himself mentally. 

He let go of Kris' hand. "Y-your eyes are really red. I have eye drops in my bag. If you go wash your eye out first I can give it to you." He murmured.

"Okay, I'll go." Kris said before slipping away to the cabin.

 

Tao found his eye drops in his bag and waited for the other to come back to the deck. When Kris did came back he did the unexpected by laying down and resting his head on Tao's lap.

The other's chest jolted a little. "What are you doing?" Tao asked, surprise by this position they're at.

Kris looked up at him. "You said you'll give me eye drops."

"Yes, but I don't mean like this." Tao's cheeks colored slightly.

"Please," Kris asked softly, with his y deep voice.

That voice made Tao tingled inside. Why do you do this to me, he sighed inwardly. "Okay, which eye was it?"

"The left." Kris had a slight smirk on his lip. 

Tao uncapped his bottle of eye drops. "Well, you have to open your eyes first."

Kris' eyes were closed before and now he opened them, but only by a squint.

"You have to open them bigger," Tao ordered.

Kris fully opened his eyes but shuts them again just before Tao tried putting the drops in.

The other frowned. "Why you closed them again?"

"To be honest..." Kris cleared his throat, "I don't like eye drops."

Tao couldn't believe it. "You're afraid of eye drops?"

"No, I just don't like them, that's all," Kris explained himself. "And they sting."

Tao chuckled. "This one doesn't sting. Now open your eyes."

"Are you sure it doesn't sting?" Kris doesn't seem to believe it and still had his eyes closed.

"It doesn't sting. I promise. Now stop being a baby. Or I'm not doing this for you."

"I'm not a ba... Ah!"

Tao suddenly put two drops in Kris' left eye just when he was opening his eyes to protest.

"That wasn't so bad, right?" Tao smiled as he recapped the eye drops.

"You surprised me. But I guess it wasn't so bad." Kris blinked a fews times to keep the drops in his eye.

"Okay, now can you get off my lap?" Tao asked.

"Just give me a moment." Kris closed his eyes again. 

The excess of eye drops fell from Kris eyes like tear drops and Tao unconsciously wiped them away with his thumb.

There was a moment of silence as they listened to the waves. Kris was the first to speak.

"I actually bought this yacht for my grandpa for his birthday not too long ago. But he said he didn't want it."

 

 

__________________________________________________________
Author's Note
Continuation tomorrow. It'll be a bit more exciting, just a tiny bit... When I was little I was also afraid of eye drops too 'cuz i thought they all sting until my doctor gave me the good kind. But I still don't like eye drops now, only use them when my eyes really really itch ~(>_<。)\

 

 

 

.