Back Home

Something Like This

.

 

20389550442_8e01569d0f_o.jpg

Kris anxiously arrived to his home with a black leather box in his pocket, ready to surpise Tao.

But Tao was no where to be found. He tried to call him but there was no answer.

There were a few unknown numbers and a voice messages on his phone though, like:

[We're from XXX News. We just heard the official announcement of your engagment to XXX. Congratulations!

We'd like to do an exclusive interview with you and your future wi-]

*delete*

"MOTHER!" Kris growled. Clenching phone in his hand.

20404306561_7ea52eef96_o.jpg

 

Tao was back home in Qingdao. He told his family everything that happened in Korea. About how he was tricked by the agency and had to work part-time jobs to keep his charade afloat. He didn't tell the them the part about working as a host though.

He cried afterwards and begged for forgiveness. His family didn't blame him though. In fact, they blamed themselves for not realizing sooner. That just made Tao felt worst.

20211506689_dcac01409a_o.jpg

When Tao asked about the family restaurant. His parents told him the restaurant did almost have to close due to a big corporated plan to tear down the area but suddenly plans changed almost overnight. His parents said they weren't gonna say anything since they didn't want to worry Tao.

Of course, Tao already knew all the details, and why the plans were cancelled but he kept quiet.

Eventually, he told them he was going to stay, which made his parents really happy, and that he might go back to school.

 

 

 


_______________________________________________
Author's note:Sorry for such a long wait for an update. After all that's happen in the past year for these two I hadn't had the mood to continue with this story. But I guess we/I need some kinda closure for this story. These days I'm too lazy to write long paragraphed chapters. So from now till the end the story will be written in short pic-fic form (or whatever you call this). Hopefully, I get more done sooner this way.

 

 

.