Still Spinning

Something Like This
.
 
 
 
The sun was warm and glaring on Tao's face as he stirred. He frowned, trying to turn away but felt trapped in his position. He started to regain consciousness, slowly opening his eyes to meet the sleeping face of the one named Kris Wu. Long lashes, messy blonde hair, flawless milky complexion, high cheekbones, soft pink petal-like lips, and he was glowing like something out of a manga scene with sparkles (or it could just be the sun). Was he dreaming?
 
Tao felt very warm, not in an overly uncomfortable way, but it was getting hot. With a few kick of his feet the covers slid down his shoulder, his chest, and torso. This revealed the reason why he was feeling so warm. The warmth was from Kris. Not dream-Kris, but the real-Kris who was shirtless and had his arms wrapped around Tao's own shirtless body.
 
Suddenly, memories of the night before came in flashbacks. He started turning red and trembled like he did in his memories. Nervously, Tao lifted up the sheets and saw what he was afraid of. They were completely .
 
"Ahh~!" Tao squealed, twisting, turning, untangling himself from Kris' hold.
 
Once he was off the bed and up on his feet, his head started spinning really badly. With a rush of nausea, Tao fell back into the bed.
 
This jolted a certain someone to wake up.
 
"Good morning, beautiful," said a groggy Kris with a lazy smile.
 
Tao self-conciously grabbed some sheets to cover his exposed body. "...Morning." He flushed.
 
"Are you okay?" Kris asked, awake now, somewhat.
 
"I feel dizzy," Tao said, head already laid on a pillow, rubbing his temples. 
 
"Then just stay in bed and shut your eyes." Kris petted the boy's head, combing fingers through Tao's hair.
 
The gentle touches had Tao's eyes flutter shut for a second before they snapped open again. "Last night, d-did we...?" He hesitated, shyly.
 
"You fell asleep before the main event, but you did some pretty y things before you passed out," Kris grinned, shifting closer towards Tao, hand reaching over to curl behind the boy's neck, eyes on those plush pink lips.
 
Before Kris could go in for a kiss, Tao quickly stopped him with a push. "Don't get the wrong idea. What happened last night was..." What's the word? "...an accident. Let's forget it ever happened."
 
Kris removed the hand he had behind Tao's neck moved to cup the other's face. "You know that's not gonna happen, right. After what I saw last night I'm never letting you out of my sight." There was an unreadable glint in his eyes and a smirk.
 
Tao was a little scared. "What are you gonna do with me?"
 
Kris let out a chuckle. "What I meant is I want to be the one to protect you and take care of you. Do you understand?"
 
Tao scanned Kris' face, and saw its sincerity. But why? He removed the other's hand away from his face. "I don't understand why you care about me. We hardly know each other. It just doesn't make any sense to me."
 
Kris thought for a second. "There's something about you. It's a feeling. That's all I can say," he tried to explain, but it didn't really explain much at all.
 
Tao looked at Kris for a long time before suddenly started laughing.
 
Kris arched his eyebrow. "Why are you laughing?"
 
"I don't know either" Tao continued his laugh attack.
 
Kris wasn't sure what was going on but laughed along anyway and watched Tao for a moment. "This is the first time I've seen you laugh. Weird, but cute."
 
Tao eventually stopped laughing, realizing Kris was very close to him again. "I want to put on some clothes," he said suddenly, to cut out any mood from happening.
 
Kris smiled and simply backed away.
 
Tao got up, rolled off the bed and fell on the floor. "Ow! Why is everything still spinning?"
 
"Guess the side-effects still haven't wore off yet." Kris got up, grabbing some clothes somewhere to put on. Then helped Tao back in bed and throw the covers over the boy. "Just stay in bed for the rest of the day. I'll get you whatever you want."
 
"Can I get my clothes?" Tao asked first.
 
Kris gather them off the floor and handed them to him. "Anything else?"
 
"Water? I'm thirsty."
 
"Anything else?"
 
"Food. I'm hungry."
 
"Anything you have in mind?"
 
"Anything's fine."
 
Kris was about leave to fetch everything when he felt a tug on his shirt and looked back at the boy lying in his bed.
 
"Actually, I can really go for some mandoo right now," Tao grinned.
 
"Okay." Kris leaned down, kissed Tao's forehead, and then he was off his way smiling.
 
Tao wasn't sure what has happened but it seems he and Kris has moved on to the next level, whatever that is.
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________
Author's Note
I'm not sure what I just wrote. I only wanted to write something about the morning after and basically it's like an interlude before moving on to the next chapter. So lots more to go... Tao still hasn't told why he's in Korea. He still hasn't fallen for Kris. *whispers* Kris' mother is coming back.*whisper ends* And the private chef hasn't even made his appearance. So, if you wanna know what happens stay tune, read my story feeds, and please continue commenting. &Thank you for reading! ^____^
 
 
 
 
 
.