Sugar Daddy! 2

Something Like This
.
 
 
 
The next day Tao went downstairs and everything was still there. So no robbers. Good. He was about to go into the kitchen when he stopped short and hide behind a wall in a flash.
 
Tao slowly poked his head out slightly from behind the wall to peek out at the open kitchen. There was someone in the kitchen, but it did not look like Kris. There was a guy standing behind the stove stirring a big steaming pot of something. He was turned away so Tao could only see his back. It couldn't be Kris because he looked much shorter and he had fluffy chestnut colored hair that seemed to be swept to the side. Oh, he turned! Tao jumped a little, stepping further back behind the safety of the wall.
 
Tao took a deep breath and tried again to see who this stranger was. He gasped when he went to the other side of the wall. Kris was there too... chopping carrots?
 
"Ayy, what are you doing? I said bite size, not chomp size." The stranger laughed, a dimple showing on one cheek, as he went over to Kris. 
 
"Let me show you how it's done." The stranger grinned, taking the small cutting knief out of Kris' hand, and hip-bumped the other away with a chuckle.
 
"Hey!" Kris protested, but followed it with a laugh.
 
Kris watched as the other slice the carrots. Although Tao was finding him leaning in a bit too close to that stranger for his comfort.
 
"See, this is called bite size." 
 
A thin slice of carrot was held up to Kris, who ate the carrot right out of the others hand in one swipe. 
 
"Yes, definitely bite sized." Kris grinned.
 
"Ew, you got slobber on me." The other wiped his hand on his pants.
 
Tao let out a low growl in the back of his throat as he watched this rather intimate scene, as he puts to. Like a couple playing house in their kitchen. That's what it looked like to Tao. 
 
'Who the hell is this guy?', he thought. Wait a minute, why is he thinking like this? And is Kris trying to feed that guy a piece of carrot...
 
"Stop it!" Tao stomped his feet. OMG, what did he just do? 
 
"Tao?"
 
Said boy, tried to hide behind a potted plant (it's a very tall fern) under the staircase but it was too late. Kris spotted him.
 
"What are you doing back there?" Kris laughed, tilting his head to side to see Tao behind all the leaves.
 
"Nothing, just checking out this um..." Tao fiddled with some leaves between his fingers. "What's this called? I never noticed it till today." He tried to change the subject."
 
"It's called a plant." Kris laughed again. "Anyway, Tao, I want you to meet my private chef."
 
The stranger tilted his head to the side as well to peek at Tao behind the tall 'plant', and held out his hand, "I'm also his best friend. Hi Tao, I'mYixing."
 
"Hi," Tao said softly, shaking the other's hand. 
 
"Actually, I'm his only friend since he's a total antisocial." Yixing had to add. "He doesn't even go out anymore unless it's for business or something out of his own convenience."
 
"Hey, it wasn't convenient for me when you suddenly called me at 4 in the morning saying you needed someone to pick you up from the airport," Kris complained.
 
"Well, I'm saying thank you by cooking you breakfest aren't I?" Yixing sniffed. "Which by the way, I think the stew is almost ready," he said, traveling back to the kitchen.
 
"Oh, so that's why you were gone?" Tao said quietly, but not meant to be heard. 
 
Except Kris heard. "Oh, you knew? I thought you'd still be asleep before I came back so I didn't leave a note or anything."
 
"....Okay." Tao was still hiding behind the plant and continued to fiddle with its leaves.
 
"Your eyes are all puffy."Kris shifted towards Tao with a smug smile. "Did you worried sleep because of me?" 
 
"Of couse not!" Tao patted his eye bags with the pads of his fingers. "I'm born with natural eye bags. Hmph." He pouted, walking off without noticing some leaves stuck in his hair. But Kris did, who chuckled as he followed Tao out to the dining area.
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________
Author's Note
Private chef Yixing has finally made his appearance. I know everyone had voted Kyungsoo, but I really wanted someone that could make Tao a little jelly~ XD. And so please come back tomorrow at the same time for part 3 of "Sugar Daddy!" to see what happens.
 
 
 
 
 
.