Sugar Daddy! 1

Something Like This
.
 
 
 
On the day of the "Morning After" Tao spent pretty much spent the rest of the day in Kris' bed while the bed owner brought him things to eat and drink, plus the remote control for the TV. But mostly it was just Tao sleeping most of the day away while he got over the hangover/side-effects. 
 
Later in the night Tao went to take a shower and crept back into his own room. Because sleeping in Kris' bedroom for another night just wasn't where they're at yet. The odd thing was Kris didn't even say anything about it since he disappeared in the middle of the night. Tao happened to have checked the whole place out while on his trip to the kitchen for a glass of water.
 
It was about 4 am. Tao wondered where Kris could be. There wasn't even a note like the last time Kris left for a trip of some sort. He tried not to think too much of it though. Afterall, it's not like Kris was his boyfriend or something and needed to know where or what the other was doing at all times. No, no, no. He's just worried he'd be to blamed if a thief suddenly came along, broke into the house and decided to rob the place. Yea, that's the real reason he had trouble sleeping all night. And not because he was worried about Kris. 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________
Author's Note
Please stick around for the next 4 days as I've butched one chapter into 4 to 5 bite sized pieces for the suspense factor (plus I'm still writing it~ xP). So come back at the same time tomorrow for part 2 of "Sugar Daddy!"
 
 
 
 
 
.