Mum Knows Best-NOT 2

Something Like This
.
 
 
 
Before Yixing left he told Tao that Kris had gone to a meeting or an appointment of some sort. He didn't know what it was about or when he would be back. Basically, it was the same amount of information he knew because Kris had said something about it when they left Qingdao.
 
Speaking of his hometown, Tao really wanted to stay longer with his family, but he knew if he did he might not want to leave. Then he'd have to explain to them about everything that had happened to him in Korea. About his broken dreams, the rejections, the Chinese restaraunt, his finacial situation, his job as a host boy (although former now). And of course about Kris, how they really met, and what their relationship really is. Well, actually he's not too sure about that last part, his relationship with Kris. What ever it is...
 
But really, Tao had to thank Kris for taking him back to see his family. It was so unexcepted. Especially the way he was with his family, all nice and kind. Like going to get groceries with him, helping his mom with dinner, being a gentleman and stuff. Was he actually trying to impress them?
 
Tao recalled when they arrived back to Korea he was awoken by a soft tapping on his arm. He opened his eyes and there was Kris with his head on the latter's shoulder and their hands clasped together with their fingers intertwined. Tao quickly pulled away more from surprise then anything. And there was this weird feeling in his chest that he couldn't explain. 
 
Maybe he's just not use to this soft, gentle and caring Kris. It's not like he missed the arrogant, aggresive, compulsive, over-possesive Kris. Or did he missed the public embrassment, the wrist grabbing, the being pushed against the wall moments with the intense close stares and surprise forced kisses. No, because Tao was not a exibitionist or a masochist, so there. But he's not falling for this sweet Kris either, no. Or, umm... who knows....
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note
I know it's a bit short but tommorrow part 3 will be out, where Kris' mother will be making an appearance again. It'll be interesting....
 
 
 
 
 
.