Interlude

Something Like This

 

.
 
 
 
Warning: Again, Tao's dialogs will sound kind of odd (they're not typos) because I want to show that his Korean isn't so good. But when he's speaking mandarin his dialog will be normal and fluent.
 
 
 
 
 
"1,000,000 WON for a tip!?" Kai jumped into Tao's conversation with Baekhyun. "Man, I wouldn't mind getting my grabbed and a peck on the lips for that kinda money."
 
A balled up sock came at Kai's head. "Eww! Sehun that smells." He threw it back.
 
Sehun stuck a tongue at him from his locker, where he had been standing the whole time. He was listening in on Tao and Baekhyun's conversation as well.
 
"But, he a guy," Tao said to Kai.
 
"Who cares." Kai shrugged. "Do you know how many sad, desperate, lonely women I have to talk to in a night to get that kinda money. I mean, it's do-able, but it's tiring. Some of them just go on, and on, and on."
 
Baekhyun shook his head at Kai. "Don't be like him Tao."
 
Tao nodded, understanding. "I want knowing, have any you get males before, yes? No?"
 
"I've gotten a few, and they tend to be the older guys. But they don't tip like your guy. By the way, how does your guy look like? Like those mid-aged millionares or something?"
 
"Stop, say he my guy. And no, he young like me, but couple years older? He not bad, good looking, I think." Tao mind flashed back to the night before when he first met Kris. His tongue tingled. "He had these sharp piercing eyes, light colored coiffed hair, flawless milky complexion, high cheekbones. And had these small pink petal lips. They were soft. They felt soft."
 
"Dude, I didn't get a word you said in the end there. I don't speak Chinese. But you're blushing, so it must be something good, and hot, maybe."
 
"I do?" Tao realized he must had started speaking mandarin unconciously. "I am?" He felt his cheeks and they were really warm. "I am sick?"
 
Kai suddenly turned to the oldest in the breakroom they were in now. "Hey, Baekhyun how about you?"
 
"What?" Baekhyun turned his attention from the confused Tao to Kai.
 
"Didn't there use to be this one guy that always asks for you? Very tall, fluffy curly hair like ramen noodles, with a creepy grin. I haven't seen him come in awhile. What was his name again?"
 
Baekhyun uncomforably looking at the ceiling. "I don't remember."
 
"Sehun-ah, what about you?" Kai sauntered over to the youngest, who was adjusting his collar, and hovered over the latter while he rested one arm against the wall beside Sehun's head.
 
"Why are you so close?" Somehow Sehun became trapped between his locker and the other.
 
"So how many men have you seduced?" Kai grinned with a wiggle of his eyebrow.
 
Sehun rolled his eyes and curled his lip in disgust. "None. ert."
 
"Aww," Kai made a mocking sound, as he lifted up Sehun's chin. "With a pretty face like yours I thought you'd have quite a few. If it were me I'd gobble you up the moment I laid eyes on you." He ran a finger along the younger's jawline.
 
Sehun frowned, smacking the other's hand away. "Don't touch me."
 
Tao finally calmed down and saw Kai and Sehun's little moment. "What up, them?" 
 
Baekhyun shook his head at the two youngest in the room, who were now smacking each other around (playfully). "Ignore them." He turned back to Tao. "As for this guy, all I can say is the next time you see this guy just be careful."
 
Tao thought so too, wrinkling his brow and nodded.
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
This chapter is more of an interlude before the real action happens. And I just wanted to take this time to introduce Kai into the story while entertaining my SeKai feels lately. I'm thinking of giving them a sidestory, but I don't know, I'll see how this story with TaoRis goes first.
 
Also my other TaoRis series Distant Sunrise has been updated [ HERE ] It's one of those subtle angsty stuff, if interested please check it out.
 
And of course, comments are LOVE!
 
 
 
.