Sugar Daddy! 4

Something Like This
.
 
 
 
Tao looked down to find himself wearing a rather tight navy blue blazer flared at the bottom. And what is this? A pin skirt above the knee with stockings? What is going on here? Just a while ago he was on a private jet to Shanghai (They were traveling swag style, of course, courtesy of Kris Wu.) Those black Mary Janes are cute though.
 
Tao was finding it hard to breath suddenly. He loosened something around his neck and it was a scarf with a pin shaped like a airplane with words "Air China" engraved on it. Tao's mind flickered.
 
"Why am I wearing a flight attendant's uniform!?" he exclaimed, legs spread apart in a not so flight attendant manner, or however way they were suppose to stand.
 
Tao was feeling the clothes he was wearing. It wasn't uncomfortable. But why a skirt? And stockings. Aren't there male flight attendants too? This is weird.
 
"Stop touching yourself and get over here."
 
That voice sounded familiar.
 
Tao followed it to a small narrow room with minimal space for even two people to walk through at once.
 
"Take this."
 
Without warning a metal cart was pushed into Tao's hands with a variety of drinks stocked on top of it.
 
Tao almost had a shock. When he saw who that familiar voice belonged to.
 
"Suho-hyung?" He looked up and down at his now former manager from Black Panther realizing they were wearing the exact same uniform. This is getting weirder by the second.
 
"What are you doing here?" Tao asked the first thing that came to mind.
 
"Doing my job. Now stop loitering around and push the cart out before passengers start complaining about bad service," Suho ordered the boy.
 
"But..."
 
Before Tao could say anything he's pushed out of the room to a narrow hallway to face a very long aisle with rows after rows of seats with passengers in them. Suho was putting on a serious face with his hands on his hips behind him so Tao could only move forward.
 
He tried to smile and push the cart along but can't help but feel embarassed at what he was wearing. Although, as he pushed the beverage cart along and occasionally stopped to pour someone a drink he realized no one really cared what he was wearing. Which was odd, but a relief he guessed. 
 
Suddenly, he felt someone pinched his . He immediately turned around to find the culprit. And there was Kai, sitting there in front of him, smiling and waving at him. Next to Kai was Sehun smacking the latter on chest, calling him a ert.
 
Tao's mouth hung open in surprise. "What are you two doing here?"
 
"We're on our honeymoon." Kai linked arms with Sehun, trying to be all cuddly.
 
"No, we're not." Sehun said harshly, but contridicted his words by petting Kai's head like the other's his puppy. "This is just a dream Tao. Don't take anything you see here seriously."
 
"I'm dreaming?" Tao watched Kai Sehun's face affectionately, while the other didn't protest. In real life this will never happen. And it's making Tao a little disturbed watching this o_0 ~
 
"Why else would you be wearing a mini skirt. Unless you're really into that kinda thing." Kai was trying to lift Tao's skirt.
 
"Hey!" Tao slapped the other's hand away. "When did my skirt get this short?" His shirt is now up to his mid-thigh. He tried to pull in down a bit, but it didn't help.
 
"Why is that man wearing a skirt?" said a little boy, with big round eyes, pointing a finger at Tao.
 
"Yeolie, it's rude to point?" said a much older boy next to him.
 
Tao saw the much older boy's face. "Baekhyun-hyung?"
 
"Hey, Tao-tao. You look cute as a flight attendant." Baekhyun winked.
 
"Thanks hyung." Tao flushed. How awkward is this? "But why are you here? And why are all of you speaking Mandarin?" He now noticed all his friends were speaking Chinese to him. It's quite interesting actually.
 
"Like Sehun said, you're dreaming right now," Baekhyun said, like a confirmation.
 
"I guess I am. But why do I have to wear a skirt?" Tao checked out his exposed legs. Not bad.
 
Suddenly Suho walked up to him. "Captain wants to speak to you."
 
"Captain?" Tao squinted his eyes.
 
"In the cockpit, go." Suho patted the other on the back to move along.
 
Tao arrived to a door labeled 'The Cockpit'. Well, this must be it. Although perplexed, he knocked on the door.
 
"Come in," someone said inside.
 
Tao opened the door and the first thing he noticed was the expanse of navigation system for the plane. Then he slowly walked up to the pilot's seat, tilting his head to take a peek first.
 
"Kris?"
 
The other turned his chair to face Tao with a big greasy grin. But damn Kris looked gorgeous in his pilot attire. "Hey, beautiful. Mmm, you look delicious in that uniform. Come over here."
 
Before Tao could respond Kris grabbed him by the waist and sat him down on his lap. And before anything else Kris grabbed him behind the neck, crushing their lips together. Tao gasped, allowing the other to slip his tongue in. The kiss was rough, dominating, bruising, hot, wet, and really messy.
 
Tao kinda felt like he was being eaten. It was nothing he had ever experienced before in reality or a dream. And he didn't hate it. Until Kris' hand came up his mini skirt, caressing his thighs, making him squirm. But alas, they had to come up for air, when then an alarm went off. 
 
Tao was dizzy and startled, looking all around. "What's that sound for?"
 
"It means the plane is going to crash," Kris said calmly, still with his arms around Tao.
 
"Our planes gonna crashed!?" Tao shouted.
 
The alarm gets louder and their plane started shaking and goes into a nose dive. Tao began screaming/crying bloody murder, grabbing on really tightly to Kris.
 
"Tao, Tao. Tao wake up."
 
Tao snapped his eyes open. "Kris." Was the first thing he said holding tightly to Kris' arm, panting.
 
"You must have had a bad dream." Kris swept the sweaty bangs out of Tao's eyes.
 
Tao could only nod. Still clinging to Kris like a safety blanket he had when he was little. "Where are we?"
 
"We just landed in Qingdao," Kris told him.
 
"Qingdao? But weren't we going to Shanghai?" Tao was confused.
 
"Well, you were crying before about missing your dad's xiao long bao so it just made more sense to come to your hometown than to Shanghai for your favorite dimsum. And you get you see your family again. Isn't that what you want?"
 
Yes, Tao missed his family, but... He isn't ready to see them yet for reasons. And how was he suppose to explain about Kris?
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
Author Note
Finally this chapter with "Sugar Daddy!" has come to an end. This whole chapter was basically all nonsense for fun. Hope ya'll enjoyed. Next time we all will be meeting Tao's family, isn't that exciting!?~ XD And as usual, please tell me what you think in the comments. And upvote if you really like this story.
 
Also, please check out the poll below...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.