I'll Buy You Tonight

Something Like This

 

.
 
 
 
"I'll buy you tonight," said a distinct deep male voice, with a finger pointed out at Tao. "How much do you want?" 
 
Even from the dim lighting of Black Panther's main floor Tao could easily see who that male was. He was very tall, stunningly handsome, he might as well be glowing, and he goes by the name Kris. How could he forget the man he met just two nights ago, in his mind the worst possible way. In a lewd way.
 
Anyway, Tao was a bit in a panic mode until he realized his patron, a 30-something office lady who was complaining about her jackass-forgot-our-anniversary boyfriend, was now staring starry eyed at Kris and probably didn't understand the mandarin that the taller man had just spoken. Tao let out a sigh of relief and excused himself so he could lead Kris to a more private place to talk. 
 
In the mens restroom.
 
"What are you doing?" Tao whispered, even though they were alone now.
 
"Like I said before." Kris didn't want to whisper and spoke normally, almost smug. "I want to buy you tonight."
 
Tao crossed his arms over his chest with knited brows. "Are you drunk like the last time."
 
Kris crossed his arms too, but he had a cork to one eyebrow. "I'm not drunk, nor was I the last time. Now, how much do you want?" He leaned forward a bit towards Tao.
 
The younger took a step back to protect his personal space. "I don't do that kind of thing. Nor do I swing that way."
 
Kris relaxed against the sink counter and smirked. "It's not what you think. And neither do I."
 
Tao looked at the man in front of him. He noticed the coffed back hair, again. The stylish all white suit, like some knight and shining armor or something. The expensive watch on his wrist and white Italian leather boots. Is this Kris person really for real? Or did he just jumped out of a shoujo manga, not that Tao reads any of that crap.
 
The curious host boy decided he'll place a bet. "₩10,000,000 WON. After tonight I want the amount in cash. And you won't lay a finger on me. Or I'll kill you." He said the last part with a challenging glare.
 
Kris smirked again. "Deal."
 
In that instant there were noises and a loud pounding coming from one of the stalls. Then all of a sudden a stall's door swung open with two bodies crashing down to the restroom's polished black tiled floor. And there was Kai on top of Sehun. Both with big bulging eyes looking up at Tao and Kris.
 
"It's not what it looks like," Sehun immediately pleded, while Kai just smiled at all of them with his arms wrapped around the younger's waist. And they're still laying on the floor together with Sehun frantically explaining.
 
Kris laughed as he exited the restroom. Tao looked at them weirdly before following the latter out the mens room.
 
"Get off of me," Sehun said after the other two left, and pushing Kai away to stand upright. "Seriously, next time you see money in a stall just grab it and go."
 
 
 
As Tao put his seat belt on in Kris' white Lamborghini and felt the engine rumbled, he realized something. He just sold himself to this man for ₩10,000,000 WON. "What is wrong with me? I have to get out of here." Tao thought. But they're already on the road now.
 
Maybe he can jump out the car. He might be able to make it... alive. No. That's too dangerous. Just at that moment Tao saw a traffic light turning red. Yes! This was his chance. But...
 
"Hey, that was a red light!" Tao almost shouted, no, actually he did.
 
"I know," Kris grinned, pulling a shift, stepping on the accelerator, making the engine growl, and sped off into the night.
 
Now Tao didn't even have chance to escape.
 
Kris suddenly decided to start a conversation. "So why are you here? In Korea. Alone..?"
 
Tao didn't want to answer. "Do I have to answer you?"
 
"No. But I just want to get to know you better." Kris gave the younger a quick side glance and a smile, then turns back to the road.
 
Tao turned away and looked out the window with a deep exhale. "Yes. I'm alone here. My family's still back in Qingdao."
 
When Tao didn't say anymore than that Kris asked another question. "Why are you working as a host?"
 
Tao continued looking out the window. "Money," he said bluntly.
 
"Is that all?" There was something in Kris' voice, like he almost actually cared.
 
Tao turned back to the other as though he'd say something more, but he bit his lip and decided not to. "I don't want to answer your questions anymore."
 
The rest of the ride was complete silence, except for Tao. He could literally hear his own rapid beating heart in his ears.
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________
Aren't cliffhangers fun!? Well, no worries, 'cuz the next chapters picks up right where this left off. And I'm not sure why, but my SeKai pair is turning into the slapstick couple. Not that I'm saying they're a couple... well, for now?
bq44.gif
 
Y'all please let me know what you think of the story so far. Sometimes your comments inspires what might happen in future chapters. I'm easily manipulated like that 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.