chapter 7

My precious Friend

 

“guys next month I’ll choose one of you to be a trainee of J-star Entertainment and maybe I’ll choose another when the president told me.”

After she said those things one of the teacher enters the room and called her.

“ms. Kim someone is looking for you.”

“who?”

“it’s me, Hi Hyoyeon-shi.” The person from behind talked to her and it was Sunny.

“oh, suny-ah what brings you here…………….again?”

“I just want to talk to you in private because it’s very personal.”

“oh, araso. Teacher min, I’ll leave the rest to you.”

They went to Hyoyeon’s office and Sunny’s face is really serious/sad.

“what do you want to talk about Sunny?”

“first of all I wanted to apologize for not telling that my cousin Junho has returned that day. I wanted to tell you but he told me to keep my mouth shut. Mianhae Hyoyeon-shi.”

“it’s alright sunny. You don’t have to apologize I know that it’s his plan so don’t worry about it. I know that thing is not the reason why you’re here. Come on tell me.”

“well hyo, I have a big problem right now and he doesn’t want to help me.”

“let me guess, your arranged marriage with Sungmin, right?”

“ahh, Hyoyeon-shi he also don’t want the idea but he also don’t have any choice but to agree on his family’s wish. I told him to help me stop the wedding but he doesn’t want to because we can’t do anything about it and it’s final.”

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Lee Sungmin!” sunny shouted at Sungmin’s office and he got irritated

“what do you want lee sunkyu?!”

“I told you not to call by that name, I hate it.”

“then let me repeat it, ehem. What do you want Ms. Lee Sunny?”

“Sungmin, I want you to help me stop our wedding.”

“Why would it do that?”

“you also don’t like the idea right? So you better help me or else our lives will be ruin.”

“Sunny it’s true that I don’t like the plan and I treat you only as a friend/sister. I also want to stop our wedding but the both of us can’t say no to our family. If we’ll going to escape they would be able to find us in no time.”

“are you going to help me or not? We’re childhood friends together with Junho and Hyoyeon so if we don’t join force to stop the agreement then we won’t be happy at all even though were friends.”

“I wanted to help but our parents can easily know about it.”

“Sungmin please this will be the last time I’ll ask for your help. Please Sungmin, help me stop it.” She was about to kneel down but Sungmin stopped her.

“Sunny you don’t have to kneel as if you’re asking too much from me. Why do you want to stop it anyway?”

“Sungmin-oppa, I told you before that I want to marry the guy that will love me and I truly love not by fix marriage or what.”

“does she hate me that much? I also don’t like the idea but she is more insist to stop it.” He said to his mind and respond to her.

“I told you the same thing too. I also don’t want an arranged marriage.”

“then help me with it. I love you Sungmin-oppa but as a friend/brother only.”

“me too but we can’t do anything about it.”

He pause for a moment to think and after that he faced her again.

“ I’ll think about it sunny and I’ll just tell you if I agree or not.”

“araso,  I’ll go now. Just call me if you’ve decided about it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyoyeon please help me convince him to stop our wedding.”

“You told me that he’ll think about it right? So you just wait for his decision.”

“but I can’t wait that long . the longer it takes the faster the approach of the wedding day.”

“just wait for it sunny. If you want him to help you then be patient.”

“araso, I hope he would help me.”

Hyoyeon was glaring at her with a serious face and she notice it.

“why are you looking at me with a serious face?”

“are you sure that you really don’t want to marry Sungmin?”

“neh I’m sure of it. I don’t want to marry him. This marriage is also decided by our parents not by us.”

“but you had a crush on him since were young. How come you don’t want to marry him?”

“Hyoyeon, crush is different from love and I only treat him as a brother/friend nothing more.”

“ you’re really close with him but when he got a girlfriend you’re not that close anymore.”

“I told him at I will marry the guy I truly love and who really loves me. Sungmin does like me at all so I better remain as his friend.”

“how can you be so sure about that?”

“I’m really sure Hyoyeon. He doesn’t like me at all so the wedding must be stop.”

“but do you like him?”

“at first yes but I realize that it was just a nonsense feeling.”

Hyoyeon nod and she seems to understand it. Someone knock the doorand it was one of the teachers.

“excuse me Ms. Kim, there’s a letter for you.”

“oh, who is it from?”

“there’s no name on it.”

“Hyoyeon be careful it might be from a dangerous guy.”

“Aish sunny don’t talk with those things. Thank you Ms. Lee you may go now.”
the teacher bows and left the room. Sunny immediately approach her and take a peak on the letter.

“who do you think it’s form?” sunny said

“I don’t know. Is this your cousin’s prank again?”

She opened the letter and she reads it.

Hyoyeon I want to see you. After you read this letter go to our school when were in high school. I hope you will come.

-anonymous-

After she read the letter she saw a wedding invitation attached to the letter.

“omo! Sunny-ah it’s from him.”

“who?”

She gave the letter to her and she saw the invitation.

“what?! It’s from him? How dare he showed up again, after all he have done to you. He really have guts to comeback here.”

Hyoyeon was just in silence thinking of what she will do.

“don’t tell me hyo, you’re going to meet him? After all this years he only showed up today.”

“I don’t know sunny I’m confuse.”

“do you really want to see him? If yes I should call Kangin-oppa now?”

“Sunny don’t tell Kangin-oppa about this. He might do something again, you now his personality right?”

“he is just protecting you because he doesn’t want you to get hurt again.”

“I know just keep it first don’t tell anybody yet including Junho.”

“But Hyoyeon………..”

“please Sunny, I’ll help you with Sungmin.”

“araso I won’t tell anybody.”

“Gomawo, aren’t you busy today?”

“aigoo I almost forgot. I need to attend the press conference for the upcoming shows of the company.”

“you need to go now your father will be mad at you if you’ll be late.”

“ok I’ll go now but will you be alright? I can tell appa that I can’t make it.”

“I’ll be alright, your father is waiting for you. Anyway thanks for dropping by.”

“oh, alright I’ll leave now. Just call me if anything happens.”

Sunny left her and she was thinking whether she will meet him or not.

“why did he come back? I already forgot him but why? He only showed up when he is about to marry her. What should I do with it?” she said to her mind and she was about to cry but she manage to control it.