mom's advise

My precious Friend

 

“Hyoyeon, my dear wake up now.”

She wakes up but she’s not inside her room. It looks like a garden or forest and she was sleeping on a big tree.

“where am I?”

“Hi my dear. It’s good to see that my daughter is a grown up lady now.”

“Umma? How come you……”

“it’s just a dream Hyoyeon. How are you? You don’t look like alright. I know that you’re also getting married.”

“Neh umma but I don’t know if he’s really the right person to be with me forever.”

“Tell me what you feel about him. Maybe I can help you. I know you’re longing to have a bonding moments with me that you can share everything on me.”

“Umma, you’re really watching over me, I said those things to Junho.”

“Yes I am and I know you’re burdens. So tell me about it.”

“well umma I think you also know that he broke up with me 5 years ago and I was really hurt. I keep on crying during those times and Junho was always there for me. I didn’t notice that he already have feelings for me since were young. When I accept Eunhyuk again I was happy that I’m with him again. But when Junho confessed to me and leave I feel sad and guilty and I feel like something is not right.”

“why do you feel guilty?”

“because I used him to pretend that he is my boyfriend without knowing that he has feelings for me. I think I hurt him a lot when I accept Eunhyuk again.” She burst into tears and her mother hugged her.

“Hyoyeon, you really hurt him a lot when you did it. Getting married is the most memorable day for girls. You need to marry the guy you truly loves. Maybe some part of your heart belongs to Eunhyuk but deep inside of that heart to whom does it really belongs. If you think that he is the one then pursue the wedding but if not stop it before it’s too late. I don’t want your life to be miserable after your wedding. Follow what your heart says and I wish for your happiness.”

“Umma, I’m really stupid right? I hurt Junho a lot and now he is gone I don’t know if I will see him again.”

“Hyoyeon you’re not stupid you’re just confuse of your true feelings. I’m sorry Hyo but I need to go now. Remember what I told you.”

After that Hyoyeon’s mom gone and she woke up. She open her eyes and Junho’s gift was still in her hands.

“do I really love Eunhyuk or the one I love is Junho?”

After a while her phone tings and it was a call from Eunhyuk.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hyo sorry for what I have said a while ago.”

“It’s alright. I need to go now we need to visit my mom’s grave.”

“At this time? It’s almost sunset.”

“yeah, we always visit her before sunset. Bye I’ll just talk to you tomorrow.” She hung up the phone and take a shower. After that she dressed up and went downstairs.

“Dongsaengnim, where are you going, it’s almost night?”

“I’m going to umma’s grave then roam around.”

“who are you with?”

“no one.”

“Sure?” he notice that what she was wearing at and it was Junho’s gift for her b-day.

“neh, I’m alone and don’t worry I can take care of myself. Tell appa that I went out for a while. Bye oppa.”

“ok take care. Say hi to umma for me.”

“Don’t worry she’s on your side right now.” Then a very strong wind entered the house and Kangin gasped.

“Yah dongsaengnim don’t scare me. Umma don’t be like this please.”

“Aigoo, my fearless oppa is scared. Now I know you’re scared of ghost.”

“Yah stop it. Just go on your way now.”

She went to a flower shop first and go to her mom’s grave.

~~~~~~~~~~~Junho’s side~~~~~~~~~~~

He was at California and exhausting his self in his work just like Hyoyeon when she’s hurt or whatsoever. He doesn’t want to contact any of his friend because he thinks that it’s a right way, then he got a phone call from his mom.

“Hi umma.” He said cheerfully

“Hey stop being cheerful like a kid and stop exhausting yourself. I know why you’re there. You didn’t even told us.”

“Mianhae umma it just all of a sudden. Why did you call anyway?”

“Sunny keeps on asking where you went because Hyoyeon was acting weird again. She told me that Hyoyeon is always lack of sleep and she don’t have appetite to eat. Why didn’t you tell them?”

“umma I’m doing it for them especially to…….Hyoyeon. How is she could you tell her to sleep peacefully and always eat.”

“Why don’t you say it to her personally, even her own brother can’t do anything to it, And stop what you’re doing. You’re just trying to escape from what you truly feels.”

“Umma, I don’t want to be a 3rd wheel on their relationship. It’s better that’s I’m far from her.”

“Junho…….”

“Got to go now umma. Bye I love you.” He immediately hung up the phone. He stop on his work and close his eyes for a while.

“Hyoyeon-ah why are you acting weird again. I hope you’re alright with Eunhyuk. I miss you so much, I want to hear your voice but it will just be painful for me.” He took a velvet box and open it. Inside it was a ring supposedly for Hyoyeon if ever she will fall in love with him.

“I’ve been saving this ring Hyo since I came back from London. Hoping that you’ll fall in love with me but I went too far, you never did. You always treat me as a friend and brother. But it’s alright, if your happy, I’m happy too even though it hurt a lot.” He return the box and get back to work.

He doesn’t care if he got sick or what all he care is Hyoyeon’s happiness and he is willing to sacrifice everything for her even though his heart is bleeding inside. Some of the workers already showing some affection to him but he doesn’t care and he always snob them. He was cold to them because he wants to say to them that he is not interested of any of them and still no one can replace Hyoyeon’s place in his heart.