chapter 15

My precious Friend

 

“Thanks Junho. Could we stay here for a while please? I don’t want to see him yet.” She said as she was still hugging him.

“Of course. Let’s sit on the bench first. You’ll get tired of standing.” He loosen the hug an assist her to take a sit. He removes his coat and wrap it on her shoulders.

“Yah, why did you take off your coat you’ll catch colds. Here take it back.” She was about to remove it but Junho stops her.

“Hyo, you’ll be the one to catch colds. You’re wearing a spaghetti strap cocktail dress. I don’t want you to get sick it’s very cold here outside.”

“but junho…..”

“it’s alright, I’m wearing long sleeves and a vest so don’t worry about me.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Junho take a seat beside he and he was just staring at her.

“junho why are you staring at me?”

“nothing. You’re really beautiful today, Hyo and I’m not kidding. Sorry for what my mom ask you a while ago. She just missed you that’ why she’s like that.”

“Thanks. Don’t worry I’m used to it. I also miss my mom and your mom is also like my mom. Maybe if my mom is still alive she’ll also do those kinds of stuffs to you. You’ll be more embarrassed than I am when she ask you those kind of questions.”

“yeah right, our moms are best buddies so I guess we’ll be really embarrassed of what they were saying just like a while ago.”

She closes her eyes and feels the air on her face. Then after a while, she releases a heavy sigh and opens her eyes again.

“feel relief?”

“neh, kamsahamnida junho for always being there for me. I also wish that my mom is still alive, so that I can share everything with her but unfortunately she’s already gone. Good for you your parents are still alive and together I really envy you.”

“Don’t worry Hyo, wherever your mom is right now she’s very proud to have a daughter like you. She also know your burdens right now and I’m sure she’s always there, guiding you. Just approach me if there’s something wrong and I’ll help you with it.”

“Araso, let’s go now. Maybe Kangin-oppa is in panic now because I’m not inside.”

“You can face him now?”

“I think so. I must prove to him that I don’t need him anymore.”

“That’s auntie Jocasta’s daughter. Come on it’s very cold here; kangin-hyung might kill me when you got sick.” They stood up and they approach the door but Hyoyeon stop walking.

“what’s the matter Hyo?”

“I think I saw some people.” Hyoyeon glance at the place near their point and she notice 2 people talking.

“junho do you know those people?” she points at them and he look at it.

“wait they’re look familiar.” He look carefully and he already know who they are.

“Hyoyeon it’s Sungmin and Sunny.”

“it’s them?.....what are they doing here?”

“let’s see what will happen.” They stare at them and they notice that Sunny looks so down and shw walked out, and walks towards them. Hyoyeon called Sunny.

“Sunny what’s wrong?”

“huh?..........umm……….nothing. Sorry but I must go home now. I’m not feeling well.”

“I’ll take you home.” Junho said and they look worried about her.

“No need Junho. I already called the driver to pick me up at the backdoor. I’ll be alright just spend time with Hyoyeon and……..Sungmin.”

She walk away and the can see sadness on Sunny’s eyes.

“What happened to them? When she said Sungmin’s name she put her head down.”

“Let’s ask Sungmin.”