chapter 35

My precious Friend

 

After many days, Hyoyeon’s action is unusual again and the SunSun couple always report to junho what’s happening to her. Junho decided to meet her but the plan is still ongoing.

“Hyoyeon-ah let’s go to the beach this Saturday. We’ll stay at my husband’s rest house.” Sunny said on the phone while Hyoyeon was working on her office.

“Mianhae Sunny but I have lots of work to do.”

“Hyoyeon you also need to relax, you keep on doing everyone’s work even though it wasn’t yours. Besides this will be our bonding moment after I got married.”

“yah I will be just out of place. I don’t want to see your lovey dovey scene with your husband it makes me want to puke when I see it. Also I’m really busy on my school and my father’s company.”

“Please Hyoyeon I beg you.”

“mianhae but I really can’t. you just go with your husband ok?.......i’ll be going now. Sorry again.”

She hung up the phone and Sunny faced Junho who is listening to their conversation the whole time together with Sungmin.

“What now? She doesn’t want to come with us.”

“Well let’s ask Kangin-hyung’s help.”

“Aish Junho will you stop your plan now I already pitied Hyoyeon?”

“I’ll stop it when were already there.”

~~~~~~~~~~~Saturday~~~~~~~~~

“Appa, oppa, I’ll be going now bye.”

“and where do you think you’ll going, young madam?”

“Appa I’m going to work of course.”

“No you’re not. You’re going to a trip and kangin is with you.”

“that’s right so come on now.”

“trip, what trip?”

“Trip as in T-R-I-P. come on now the car is wating.”

“Yah, oppa I have work today. I don’t have time for your prank.”

“No appa and I told your secretary to clear your schedule and finish the work that you always do even it’s not yours.”

“Just let me go. Appa tell oppa that I won’t go with him.”

“Sorry my dear you also need to relax.”

“See, so you need to come with me whether you like it or not.”

They ride the car and Hyoyeon was not at ease during the whole ride.

“Oppa where will you take me? This is kidnapping you know.”

“Well Sunny ask me to do it and I told it to appa and he also agree. She really want to bond with you.”

“What?! Aish I told her that I’m really busy.”

“Hyoyeon, you keep on working and working. You also need to relax.”

“Ok fine. For how many days is it?”

“I think 2 days and 1 night. It depends.”

“fine I’ll just bear with it most especially lovey dovey stuff of those couple.” She release a heavy sigh and kangin was smirking.

“Dongsaengnim you’re just jealous of it.”

“psh as if.”

After a long ride they finally arrive at Sungmin’s rest house.

“bye Hyo, have fun.”

“oppa I thought you’re going with me?”

“no I’m not. It’s your moment my dear dongsaengnim and I won’t ruin it. Bye hope you find me a brother-in-law.” The car drove faster leaving her behind.

“What the ….oppa! Aish remember this day and I’ll kill you after this.”

She sighed and look at the rest house. Sunny immediately approach her.

“Hyoyeon-ah, I’m glad you come.”

“of course I will. Oppa dragged me here. I told you I’m busy Sunny.”

“mianhae, I really want you to be with us. Anyway come inside now.”

They went inside the house and there she saw Sungmin. He immediately get her things to place  it to her room, then Hyoyeon saw Junho talking to his phone.

“Sunny-ah why didn’t you tell me that Junho is here?”

“I forgot to tell you.”

“what? You forgot, my goodness, sunny. I’m going home now.”

“No you’re not. You’re already here.”

“but I don’t want to see him.”

“yah, you waited for him for 2 years and now you’re telling me you don’t want to see him.”

“that was before, because I thought…….. aish never mind. I’m going home now.”

“I told you you’re not. Come on……………..Junho-ah your best friend is here.”

“what?.......oh hi Hyo……. Steph I’ll call you later ok, bye.” He hung up the phone and go near her.

“Long time no see. How are you?”

“umm……I’m alright……..i’m going to rest for a while. Sungmin-ah where’s my room?”

“uhh…..upstairs 2nd door to the left near the stairs.”

“thanks see you later.”

She immediately go to her room and lock it. She sat down on the side of the bed.

“so, steph is the name of his girl.”

She place her hand on her chest and release a heavy sigh. She feels that her heart is prinked with a lot of needle ot it was pinched by millions of people.

“Hyoyeon-ah you should forget your feelings for him. Maybe you’re really destined to be single forever. Don’t expect too much now. It’s your fault anyway so you deserve this pain.”