Revelation time

My precious Friend

 

“yah Kim Choding what are you doing here?”

She was frozen and looks scared. She take a look of who the person is and it was Junho.

“Yah are you trying to kill me?! Huh?!”

He approach her and sat beside her.

“no I’m not……..so, are you going to answer my question?”

“I should be the one to ask that and if you want to know why I’m here it’s not your business anymore. Your girlfriend will be angry if you keep on barging me, so leave me alone.”

“how can I leave you alone here. It’s too dark and I heard from Sungmin that there are snakes here.” He said but it was a total lie.

Hyoyeon gasped a little when she heard the word snakes. She was afraid of it ever since and it’s only Junho who knows about it.

“s..so what? Besides I have been here before and I know that there are no snakes here. Just leave me alone. I can take care of myself just continue your conversation with your girl.” She stood up and begin to walk. Junho followed her and she got irritated because of it.

“Junho-ah stop following me. You go back to the rest house now.”

“why did you walked out a while ago when I was talking to Steph?”

“of course I will I don’t want to interfere in your business.”

“why, are you jealous?”

“What?! Me?! Jealous?! No way, why would I? I’m not in the position to be jealous. Over my dead body!”

“I’m just asking if you’re jealous and yet you already said so many things. Now I already know the answer.”

He lean closer to her and she was stepping backwards. She lost her balance and luckily Junho catch her before she fell on the ground. Their eyes met and Hyoyeon’s heart beats faster and faster.

“You’re jealous right?”

“I ….. I  told you I’m not. Let go of me.” She tried to release herself from his tight grip but she can’t.

“I won’t let you go until you admit it.” He lean closer and she gasped again.

“Yah Lee Junho, what are you trying to do? Don’t do something crazy or I’ll……”

Junho’s lips crashed into her lips and she was shocked. He kissed her fully on her lips and Hyoyeon can’t even let go on it. After a while Junho pulled back from the kiss and look into Hyoyeon’s eyes that was still in shock.

“What’s with that look Kim Choding? It’s not the 1st time that I kissed you.”

“Y…yah, why did you kiss me?”

“because I want to and I know that you’re jealous of steph.”

“Sh….shut up! I …. I ….told you……I’m not. Why would I?”

“Because you love me.”

“and who told you that thing. It’s a complete lie.”

“if it’s a lie why are you blushing? Even though it’s already dark I can see your face and it’s red like a tomato.”

“Lee Junho you…………”

He kissed her again but this time she kissed him back. Both of them don’t want to let go but Junho pulled back for a while to catch some air to breathe and to again.

“So, Ms. Kim Hyoyeon admit it now. You’re jealous of her.”

“ok fine. I’m……I’m jealous of her. Happy?! Aish I should get out of here.”

She was about to leave but Junho grab her hand.

“Yah let go of me. You said that if I admit it you’ll let me go.”

“neh I told you that but I need to tell you something.”

“what is it? And if it’s a prank again I don’t have time for it.”

“Araso, I’ll get straight to the point now. Everything is just a show.”

“what do you mean?”

“Steph is not my girlfriend ok. I tried to overcome my feelings for you this past 2 years but I can’t. Something is stopping me to do it and I don’t know why. I keep myself busy just like what you usually do but it didn’t work. When Sunny and Sungmin told me that you broke up with Eunhyuk and you’re waiting for me this past 2 years I came out with a plan.”

Hyoyeon begin to tear up because of what he says. She thinks that she’s really stupid because she didn’t notice that it was just a plan.

“Junho-ah you’re really mean. After you left me I feel like I’m so naïve you now you make fun of me. You really want to hurt me that bad do you, because I hurt you since were young.”

“I just test you because I don’t want to expect too much just like what happened before. I’m really sorry Hyoyeon.”

“Junho-ah after you left me I just realize how important you are to me. I also realize that….that Eunhyuk was not the right person for me. I keep on crying every night and hoping to see you again. I should be the one to say sorry. Sorry for what I have done, I’m really stupid.”

She was now crying really hard and Junho hugged her.

“Don’t cry anymore Hyo. I’m already here and you’re not stupid so please stop thinking that you’re stupid.”

“But Junho I really am. I didn’t even notice your feelings for me and I hurt you a lot.”

He kissed her again just to make her stop crying. He really can’t bear to see her cry so he does something just to stop her.

“Hyoyeon-ah, I , Lee Junho doesn’t want to see my future wife crying, if ever.”

“what?!”

“ I’m going to ask you something Hyo. Will you be my girlfriend and fiancée?”

“What the………Junho what are you saying?”

Junho kneel down and hold her left hand.

“Kim Hyoyeon, I’m asking you to be my girlfriend and at the same time my fiancée.”

“Wait isn’t it all of a sudden?”

“yeah I know but you and I waited for so many years. So Ms. Kim Hyoyeon love of my life, are you accepting my proposal?”

“neh Junho-ah I’ll marry you.”

Junho immediately hugged her and spin her around.

“I can’t believe that the love of my life will accept my proposal. Love you Hyoyeon.”

“I love you too, but where’s the ring? Every time someone will propose there must be a ring right?”

“of course I have but it was on my luggage. I’ll love you forever Hyoyeon.”

“I’ll love you forever too. Let’s go now those 2 might get worried about us.”

They both go back to the rest house hand in hand and Hyoyeon was still blushing a little. Junho look at her and he really can’t take his eyes of her. They enter the rest house and the SunSun couple was in front of them.

“so…..you 2 when is the wedding.”

“what?”

“when is the wedding?”

“oh, we don’t know it yet.”

“I’ll be your maid of honor Hyoyeon, remember that.”

“yah you’re too advance sunny-ah. You’re still pregnant and I know that both of you agreed to Junho’s plan.”

“Junho did you also tell her?”

“Sungmin-ah even though Junho didn’t tell me I know that both of you is also behind this.”

“Mianhae Hyoyeon-ah my cousin really naughty and he won’t let us go until we accept his plan.”

“ok fine. Forget about it, it doesn’t matter anymore.”

“I know. Come on now let’s sleep I’m already tired.”

“ok let’s sleep now. Come on jagiya, baby also wants to sleep now. Junho-ah don’t do an experiment yet.”

“what do you mean?”

“you know what I mean. You’re also a man so you also know it.”

“Yah Lee Sungmin you also have a dirty mind like my kangin-oppa.”

The SunSun couple went to their room leaving Junho and Hyoyeon behind.

“so….Goodnight now, Junho.”

“wait don’t go to your room yet. I’ll be back.”

Junho went to his room to get something and after a while he came back.

“give me your hand Hyo.”

“why?”

“just give me your hand.”

Hyoyeon give her hand and junho slide the ring to her ring finger.

“thanks Junho. It’s really beautiful.”

“not as beautiful as you are.”

“Aigoo, such a sweet corn.”

“sweet corn?”

“sweet but corny. Goodnight now. You must rest I know you’re tired too.”

“neh, goodnight.”

Hyoyeon walk towards her room but Junho called her again.

“Yah, where’s my goodnight kiss?”

“Goodnight kiss? You already stole 3 kisses from me a while ago.”

“then I’ll make it 4”

He approach her and give her a peck and Hyoyeon slightly hit his arm. Then later on she wrap her arms on his neck and pulled him. Their lips meet again and it was a long passionate kiss. After a while Junho faced her again.

“Kim Hyoyeon you’re such a naughty girl.”

“but you also like it. Well goodnight now.”

She give her a last kiss on his cheeks and she go to her room. Junho just stayed on the living room for a while and after a moment he also went to his own room to sleep.

“hyoyeon-ah this is the happiest day of my life. I love you so much and I’ll love you more.”



 

Wahhh i also don't want to end this story but i must. T_T

i still nedd to do the sequel of my 1st fanfic

oh well thanks again for liking my story ^_^