Chapter 23

My precious Friend

 

After a week

“Let’s go Sunny, it’s just a celebration for our friendship and I know you don’t have work. You also need to face him now it’s been a month since you haven’t talk to him.”

“Hyoyeon I told you I don’t want too. I don’t like to see him even his own shadow.”

“Sunny please just for Junho and I. please reconcile with him.”

“I want to celebrate it Hyo but as I have said I won’t go even though you kneel down and cry with blood……………….. Sorry for what I’ve said Hyo but I make up my mind. You go to the restaurant now, they’re waiting for you. I need to go somewhere else.”

“Are you going clubbing again and get drunk?”

“What do you think? It’s a lot better than meeting him.”

“My goodness Sunny. Are you going to destroy your life because of it?”

“my life will also be destroy when I marry him so I’ll take the opportunity to destroy my life faster than expected.”

“Aren’t you afraid that someone will you because of your clothes when you’re there? Remember that you’re the only heir of your father’s company and sooner or later you’ll be the headline because of what you are doing.”

“Nope, I don’t care about it. If I’m going to be then let it. If I got pregnant so what at least I won’t be with Sungmin. Anyway I have to go now, just enjoy the celebration and don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself.” She immediately leave before Hyoyeon speak another word. Hyoyeon just go to the restaurant and when she arrive Junho and Sungmin is already there.

“Hyoyeon-ah where’s my cousin?”

“She didn’t come with me.”

“I thought you’ll convince her to come.”

“yes I did but she insist not to go with me. She told me that it’s a lot better to go clubbing than meeting Sungmin here.”

“What the Hell she went clubbing again?!”

“Neh, she’s also wearing a revealing dress.”

“So she still doesn’t want to see me.” Sungmin said and release a heavy sigh.

“Neh, do you want to see her if ever?”

“of course it’s been a month but I think she won’t even want to talk to me.”

“Sungmin, she also doesn’t care if she’ll be .”

“Bwoh?! Is she out of her mind? What if she got pregnant because of it?! Did she know that her life will also be destroyed when that happens?!” Sungmin is really angry so he stood up and leave.

“Yah Sungmin, where are you going? Don’t tell me you’ll leave us here.”

“I’m going to find her. No one must touch my Lee Sunkyu or else he’ll die in my own hands.”

“but there are a lot of club here.”

“then I’ll go one by one until I find her.” He left them and unexpectedly Junho has a now a chance to go on his plan.

“I never seen Sungmin like that before.”

“Me too, so it’s you and me now Ms. Kim Hyoyeon.” He lean closer to her trying to .

“Yah what are you doing? You know I have a boyfriend and he might get jealous. I don’t want to cheat on him.”

“Don’t worry I know you’re loyal to him and I won’t do anything wrong to you.”

“I know that. Well I’ll just go to the restroom for a while.” She went to the restroom and Junho put something on her drinks. He used the one that Gyuri gave him when he meets her again.

“Junho, are you doing the right thing?” he murmured to himself as Hyoyeon return to their seat.

“So Hyo, how’s your trip with Eunhyuk?”

“it’s great, he propose to me again and I say yes of course. Gyuri left the country after that.”

“Really? Well did something happen between the 2 of you already?”

“Yah of course not! My morality is to the highest level and I need to protect my dignity before my marriage.”

“ok fine. Enough of that. Here let’s toast for your engagement and also our friendship. We won’t be separated even though problems occur. Maybe someday we won’t see each other but we still have one another right?”

“Neh we still have one another.” They both drink it and after several minutes Hyoyeon became dizzy.

“something wrong Hyo?”

“I think I drank too much alcohol. How much is the alcohol content of it?”

“I don’t know.”

“aigoo, I feel my head is spinning and I want to………..”

She fall asleep on Junho’s shoulder. He caress her check and wrap his arm around her shoulder.

“you’re only mine Hyoyeon. I’ll do anything just to have you.”