Chapter 13

My precious Friend

 

“Aigoo, Junho you’re such a pabo. Why did you suddenly kiss her? Now she will surely avoid me this time because of it. Aish you really don’t have a brain Lee Junho.” He murmured to himself as he drives back to his office.

He arrive at the company and the receptionist called him.

“Sir, someone is looking for you.”

“Who is it?”

“It’s me. Long time no see Lee Junho.” He heard it from his back and he turn around to see who it was.

“what are you doing here Park Gyuri?” there’s a fierce on his face when he ask her. He really doesn’t like to see her even her own shadow.

“is that the way you treat an old friend?”

“if you want to talk then come with me.”

He started to walk to his office and she was following him. When they arrive they started to talk.

“now tell me what do you want?”

“I want you to tell Hyoyeon to stay away from my fiancée.”

“stay away from your fiancée? He was the one who keeps on barging her.”

“I don’t care. Just tell her to stay away from us.”

“Why on earth will I do that? If Eunhyuk want to have some time with her then let her.”

“because you love her do you? Don’t tell me that the son of Olympian records hasn’t told her what he really feels for her. If they will spend their time together they might fall in love again. Besides you also hide to me your true identity when were in high school and a couple must know each other background right?”

“stay away from my business. I need to hide that identity for everyone. Even Hyoyeon hides it when Eunhyuk and her were together.”

“Ok, it’s already in the past anyway. We already knew about it so it’s no use to deny it. Anyway if you can’t make her fall in love with you then use this.” She gave him a small bottle and Junho has a bad feeling about it.

“what’s that thing.”

“Aigoo, Junho, are you that stupid? It’s a drug. Once you put it on her drink she will fall asleep and you can do whatever you want, you know what I mean right?”

“do you think I will really those kind of things? I’m not like you.”

“I know that when you courted me your feeling is for Hyoyeon only. When you heard that they were together you already find a girl because you’re hurt. After that we became a couple then you introduce me to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk and from that day I already like him so I did everything just to be with him and broke up with you. This time I’ll help you to make her be yours.”

“I won’t you dirty tricks just to be with the girl I truly love. Now if you don’t need anything else could you please leave?”

“ok, I’ll leave now but I won’t take the bottle back. It’s up to you if you’ll use it or not but if I were you I’ll use it and do that thing before it’s too late.” She left him inside the office and Junho was just staring at the bottle. Thinking if he should do it or not. After a while he keep it safe but he make up his mind that he won’t use it.

~~~~~~~~~~~At Hyoyeon’s Place~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyoyeon-shi where are you?” kangin shouted and the whole mansion heard it but not for Hyoyeon who is inside her room.

“ok I’m invisible again. Why is it that I always call her she won’t answer? AISH!”

“young master, she’s inside her room all day after young master Junho visited her but don’t worry she already ate.”

“oh, it’s great that Junho visited her today. Did you already tell him about it?”

“neh I already told him. He said that he’ll be the one to handle it.”

“thanks butler Jung. I’ll go to her room now. You may go back to your work now. Sorry if I woke up the whole mansion because of my noise.”

“it’s alright, no need to apologize.”

Kangin went upstairs and go to her room. He knocks the door but she didn’t even say a word. He knocks again but still no answer so he twisted the knob and he enters. He saw her seated on her bed and her lips were pouted and her hands were placed on her chest.

“yah dongsaengnim what happened to you?”

“Huh?....ummmm………nothing.”

“nothing? Why are your hands placed on your chest? Are you checking if your heart is pumping? And why are your lips pouted as if you’re a child that didn’t receive a candy? And why………..”

“oppa you have so many question. Just ask it one by one.”

“mianhae, anyway what happened to you and don’t tell me it’s nothing.”

“it’s really nothing oppa. I’m just thinking.”

“Are you sure?”

“neh I’m really sure.”

“ok if you say so I won’t ask it anymore. By the way be ready for tomorrow’s event. Our entertainment company will have party and all press will be there also the company of the 3 lee’s.”

“oppa, all press will be there? You know that I hate them taking pictures of me. And  You mean Junho, Sunny and Sungmin will also be there?”

“Neh and don’t worry about the press I’ll beat them if they’ll bother you.”

“if you’ll beat them you’ll also be the headline and our company.”

“as if that I’ll really do it. There will be body guard for that event and only the invited guest can enter the venue but of course some of the press can also enter not all. Anyway this is for you.” He gives her the paper bag and she opens it. She saw a spaghetti strap cocktail dress together with shoes and accessories.

“Aigoo oppa this is too much. Especially the accessories it’s all sapphire. How much did you spend for these things?”

 “it’s my gift for you beside sapphire is your birth gem right? so I choose it instead of diamond. Wear that tomorrow and make yourself beautiful.”

“oppa you bought a complete set, bracelet, necklace, earrings and a ring too?! What the Hell!!!!! Oppa is that a formal event? You also bought a purse also the shoes it really looks expensive. Aigoo what will I do with all these things after that event?”

“Actually it’s not formal. It will look like a club; anyway just wear it no more complain, after the event just keeps it safe.”

“Araso, but oppa it’s all sapphire and I don’t know how to do the right make-up for me.”

“Don’t worry, sunny will be here tomorrow to help you and sapphire really suites you.”

“Ok, are there any guests at the party aside from them?”

“I don’t know but be ready of who you will see tomorrow.”

“who is it oppa.”

“I can’t tell you. You must see it by yourself that’s why I bought you those things. Like what I told you be ready for it.”

“Araso, kamsahamnida oppa.”

“For what?”

“for the dress, accessories, shoes and the purse. I think you really spend so much money so I must thank my beloved oppa.”

“Aigoo, it’s nothing, anything for my lovely sister. Just be beautiful for tomorrow. Don’t think of how much I spend, ok?” he said as he pinches her cheeks

“ok, thanks again oppa but can you let go of my cheeks because I’ll have a blush on in no time.”

“araso, I want you to be pretty so I’ll leave now.” He left her inside her room and she was just staring at the things that her brother bought for her. Without knowing she remembers the kiss a while ago.

“aigoo, what’s happening to me? Did I really…….aish enough thinking about it Kim Hyoyeon, he’s just a friend, but………Aigoo just forget about it.”