chapter 6

My precious Friend

 

They arrive at Hyoyeon’s house and Junho was about to leave.

“Junho come inside and have dinner with us.”

“is it alright with you?”

“of course it is. Appa will be glas to see you again. Besides it’s also your home, according to him.”

“ok I’m in.”

They go inside and kangin saw them with their hands clasp to one another.

“Yah, yah, yah! What’s with your hands? Are you 2 together now?”

“aniyo, hyung, I’m…. I’m just holding her hands because she might fell again while walking.”

“aigoo hyoyeon-ah you’re already an adult yet you still fall while walking. By the way junho when did you arrive?”

“Just this afternoon. After the flight I immediately go to the company and told Sunny to do my plan.”

“so this is your plan and you also involve your cousin.” Hyoyeon said and she looks disappointed.

“ so you’re the one whom Sunny is talking about, who misses my sister so much. Let’s go and eat now appa is waiting inside.”

They all went to the dining hall but as they were walking Hyoyeon was talking to Junho.

“Junho-ah, why did Sunny knew about it and you didn’t even tell me.”

“Aigoo, I already told you that I wanted to surprise you.”

“But still you should’ve told me too.”

“why are you jealous of my cousin?” he look at her really close and he was about to kiss her.

“Yah! What are you doing? Stop that Junho.”

“I’m not doing anything, so are you jealous?”

“of course not, she’s also my friend.”

“Hyoyeon, Sunny is my cousin and we can’t be together. Besides she’s now engaged to Sungmin.”

“Hey that’s not my point. My point is you’re so unfair, you didn’t even told me your best friend.”

“Araso, next time I’ll tell you.”

“Hey you two, are you going to chat all night or you want to eat because I’ll eat all the food now.”

“we’ll be there oppa.” Hyoyeon said and she faced him again.

“ok I’ll forgive you since you miss me that much and bought a perfume for me. But if ever you’ll go abroad again for your company, you should tell me when will you arrive.”

“ok I’ll tell you. Let’s go now your father and Kangin-hyung is waiting. Hyung might finish all the food.”

The two continue to go to the dining hall and they eat like a family. Junho was used to it so he’s comfortable when he’s at their mansion. After eating the two take a walk at their garden and he was looking at her the whole time.

“Yah, why are you looking at me?” she said as she put down her head.

“Nothing. Am I not allowed to look at you?”

“It’s just that I feel embarrassed when you’re looking at me like that.”

“why are you embarrassed it’s just me.”

He block her way which made her stops. He place his hands on her shoulder. Hyoyeon can’t make an eye contact on him because she feels weird.

“Hyoyeon, look at me.”

“I’m looking at you already.”

“you’re not looking into my eyes. Look into my eyes please.”

“I can’t and I don’t want to.”

“please hyoyeon, look into my eyes, I’m serious.”

She slowly lift her head but she look on the other side. Junho place a finger under her chin and lift her head up.

“Now tell me what’s wrong.”

“there’s nothing wrong.”

“Come on Hyo, I know there is. You’re not good at laying are you?”

“ok I’ll tell you. I’m just embarrassed because I feel like it’s not you anymore and I also remember him, you know who it is.”

“Your ex-boyfriend/ex-fiancee?”

“neh, I remember him because you’re like him awhile ago. I want you to act like the usual.”

“but I act like the usual awhile ago.”

“yes you act like the usual but I really feel like it’s not you anymore. You always teases me when you’re here then you’re not serious at all.”

“What do you mean you want me to look like an old man who’s face are always angry?”

“No it’s not what I mean. Just don’t do the things that he usually do to me so that I won’t remember him.”

He hugged her and tears keep flowing form her eyes because of the man who broke her heart into pieces.

“Hyoyeon, past is past. You must do your best to forget him. He is such a jerk for not telling the reason why he broke up with you. It must be very painful for you because he just broke up with you by the phone.”

“Junho it’s really painful because I didn’t able to see him before he broke up with me. How about you, have you forgot her.”

“neh but it wasn’t painful at all. I keep on thinking why my heart didn’t have pain like what you have.”

“You’re so lucky, at least you didn’t experience who painful it was. I accepted him as my boyfriend and he even proposed to me and I say yes but he still broke up with me and I don’t know why.”

“ I want you to forget him. I don’t want you to get hurt again.”

“that’s the reason why I always reject my suitors.”

“but you must also start a new relationship.”

“look who’s talking, you haven’t found a new girlfriend yet and now you’re telling me to start a new relationship.”

“it’s just that the girl I like didn’t realize my feelings for her yet.”

“who is she? Do I know her?”

“yes you know her.”

“oh, ok *wipes tears*. Come one let’s continue our walk now.” She said and started to walk like a kid.

“*sigh* the one I’m talking about is you Hyoyeon. It’s been 5 years but you still remember him. I wish you’ll notice my feelings for you. He’s really a jerk he left you here and didn’t even contact you after your break up. I want you to forget him and I’ll make sure that you won’t cry anymore.” He said to his mind and he started to follow her.


 


 

are you curiuos of who broke Hyoyeon's heart

-sapphire-