Chapter 36

My precious Friend

 

Sunny told Hyoyeon to have swimming with her. Hyoyeon doesn’t want to but due to Sunny’s aeygo that no one can resist, she was convince.

“Sunny-ah be careful you’re pregnant.”

“I know, come on now let’s leave those guys.”

They leave Junho and Sungmin seated on the sand. Hyoyeon and Sunny enjoy themselves but Hyoyeon doesn’t enjoying at all, she was just forcing herself.

On the other hand Junho and Sungmin were just watching them. Junho can see that Hyoyeon were just pretending that she’s having fun.

“Sungmin-ah, did I went too far in my plan?”

“why?”

“I know her Sungmin. Even though I’m far from her I can see that she’s in pain right now.”

“good thing that you know. When I took the picture that I gave you she was crying the whole day. She keeps on saying that, ‘umma did I made the right choice?’ ‘umma I should be happy that he came back right, but  wasn’t happy at all.’ She was in front of her mother’s when she said all those things.”

“maybe I should end it now. She was cold to me the whole time and when I tried to speak to her she walks away.”

“of course she will. She waited for you for 2 years but you just hurt her. Have you listen to the tape?”

“neh and I feel guilty. Especially when she says that it’s 100x painful than the pain that Eunhyuk gave her.”

“Junho if you keep on doing your plan both of you will get hurt more.”

“I know but I’ll still hurt her a little before I tell her everything.”

 “Aish what the hell Lee Junho.”

“well that’s my plan. Go look after your wife now.”

“ok fine, but tell everything to your future wife before she do something.”

~~~~~~~~at night~~~~~~~~~

“Hyoyeon-ah come on let’s go to the bonfire.”

“Aigoo, sunny you’re not yet tired? You’re pregnant and you need to rest.”

“yeah I know. The 2 are doing some barbeque and we will eat outside beside the bonfire. It will also be great because the wind is refreshing.”

“Yah are you allowed to eat those things?”

“Well only a little. No more questions let’s go now.”

They went outside and the dinner is ready. They eat together and the SunSun couple are really sweet that makes Hyoyeon want to puke in no time, but she also feels a little jealous because they’re together now. Junho was watching Hyoyeon while she eats. He notice that Hyoyeon was just playing her food but she only eats a little.

“Hyoyeon-ah are you alright? You only eats a little.”

“huh?....oh….yeah…I’m alright.”

“are you sure?”

“neh………..as if that you really care.” She said to her mind and she play her food again. Junho doesn’t feel at ease, he holds her hand and Hyoyeon look at him.

“Hyoyeon-ah I’m sorry if………” His phone rings and he picks it up.

“yeoboseyo? Oh steph…….” After she heard the name she stood up and walk away from them. Sunny and Sungmin’s eyes were on Junho like they’re giving him a death glare. Hyoyeon doesn’t know that Steph called Junho because he told her so.

“Thank you for your help Steph and you just called in time.”

“no problem sir. I think you should tell her now and end your plan. You mustn’t hurt her anymore and I understand her feelings because I’m also a girl and I also have a boyfriend.”

“of course I’ll tell her. Tell your boyfriend that your ‘mission’ is over.”

“yes sir. Good luck.”

He hung up the phone and Sunny and Sungmin was still looking at him.

“Lee Junho who did you use for your plan except that we already know her name.”

“She’s Stephanie one of my workers girlfriend. I ask her boyfriend if I could use her for my plan. At first he refuse but later on I was be able to convince him.”

“oh……ok now go find Hyoyeon because she left when she heard her name.”

“What direction did she go?”

“that way*points*…….Hurry Junho, it’s night time and even though she already knows this place she might get lose.”

He immediately find her. At first he can’t find her at all but later on he found her seated beside a big tree holding a twig. He was just staring at her as she talks to herself.

“what the hell Kim Hyoyeon, why did you leave? You’re really not thinking. Now it’s so obvious that you’re jealous of that girl. You must move one you know, your best friend already have a girlfriend and this pain really deserves you because you hurt him a lot too. It’s your fault anyway.”

After that a voice came out from nowhere and she was frozen and looks scared.


*cries* 3 chapters to go and it will end now T_T 

i will miss this story just like my first fanfic. 

i will not have a sequel for it anymore. 

rigth now i'm writing the sequel of my 1st fanfic hope you support it too just like what you did on the 1st one and to this story.

thank you guys T_T