Chapter 22

My precious Friend

 

 

“Hello, Hyo it’s me Junho.”

“oh hey Junho, what’s up?”

“I just want to ask if you’re free next week Friday?”

“Yes I am. Why what’s the occasion?”

“it’s our friendship anniversary for the 4 of us remember?”

“oh yeah, I almost forgot. Don’t worry I’ll attend on that day. I’ll clear my entire schedule.”

“Alright. By the way have you met Kim Taeyon?”

“Neh I’ve met her and I also introduce my oppa to her. I hope he can get along well.”

“yeah right. You talk to Sunny about it and I’ll talk to Sungmin. You know the situation of the 2 right?”

“neh, our friendship is our priority on that day not our personal affair. I’ll do everything just to convince her.”

“Kamsahamnida Hyoyeon, you’re really my best buddy. I’ll go now we will have a meeting afterwards so I’ll hung up now, bye.” He hung up the phone and think of a plan.

“now let’s see if you’ll escape from me Hyoyeon, I won’t let Eunhyuk have you. He hurts you a lot and I won’t allow that to happen.”



 

 

Sungmin was sleeping and he dreamed about Cyndi.

Sungmin you must forget me now. You’re suffering because of your love for me.”

“but Cyndi you’re the one that I love. You can take me with you anytime.”

“No Sungmin, you’re just saying that because you’re with me since high school. It’s not your time yet. You listen to your heart and figure out who the person you truly loves and who loves you with all her heart. I’m already gone and there’s a purpose for it. You should be happy even though I’m not by your side. She’s alwayswith you and waiting for you.”

“I don’t know what you’re saying. Are you trying to tell me that you don’t love me anymore?”

“no it’s not. I love you sungmin with all my heart but I’m not the right person for you and I don’t want you to suffer. You must continue your life without you. The right person for you is just waiting patiently. Hoping that you’ll notice her.”

After that Sungmin woke up and he receive a call from Junho.

“hey Junho.”

“Yah don’t tell me that you only woke up when I called you?”

“neh, what time is it anyway?”

“It’s already quarter to 11 duh?! What time did you sleep last night?”

“around 2 I think. Why did you call anyway?”

“Are you free next week Friday?”

“Neh, I am, why?”

“Secret. Meet me at the restaurant near my office at 8 pm on that day.”

“Secret your face I know it already friendship anniversary for the 4 us. Don’t worry I’ll be there even though she there.”

“ok I’ll hung up now this is also your chance to talk to her. Ok I’ll hung up now, bye see you.” They both hung up the phone and Sungmin remember his dream.

“why does she telling me to fall in love again? I only love her and my heart only belongs to her.” Then he picture out Sunny’s adorable face, he smiled a little and after a while he snap on his thought.

“no that can’t be. Sunny’s just a friend of mine and she hates me now because of the upcoming wedding of us. *sigh* I don’t know what to do. Is Cyndi telling me that Sunny is………is……..Aish! Just stop it Sungmin, I think your just wake up late that’s why you’re thinking nonsense.” He is really confuse about his dream. Time after time, sunny’s face keep showing up into his mind and his heart beats really fast like the time that he fall for Cyndi