Chapter 18

My precious Friend

 

When Hyoyeon was about to approach her friends when someone grab her hand.

“Yah let me go.”

“I won’t let go of you until you say that you don’t have feelings for me anymore.”

“I told you already so let me go.”

He pinned her into the wall and make sure that she can’t escape. He kissed her and she was trying to escape then later on her lips betrayed her and kiss him back. After a moment Eunhyuk broke the kiss and faced her.

“if you really don’t love me anymore why did you kissed me back?”

She just looks at the other side and didn’t say anyword. Eunhyuk give a last kiss on her cheek and freed her from the wall, Hyoyeon just walked away. He was left behind and he just stared at her while she walks away.

“Hyo, you still like to play hard to get even though I know that you still love me and I’m sure of it. I won’t let Junho have you. You’re only mine Kim Hyoyeon and no one can have you except me.” He said to him mind and left.

Hyoyeon goes to her brother for a while before she goes back to Junho and Sungmin.

“oppa can I talk to you for a while?”

“yeah sure let’s go to a quiet place first.” They went to a place where they can talk without disturbance.

“what do you want to talk about dongsaengnim?”

“oppa is the person that you’re talking about that I should be ready for is Eunhyuk?”

“neh, so you already saw him?”

“neh, how come he’s here?”

“one of the guest here is his uncle. As I check the guest list I also saw his name. I didn’t know that one of the board of directors of Sungmin’s company is his uncle. I don’t want him to be here but appa let it. He told me that personal issues must be ignore when it comes to business, Mianhae dongsaengnim.”

“it’s alright he’s already here anyway.”

“did he bother you?”

“not exactly but I think yes. He even kissed me a while ago.”

“WHAT THE……….did someone saw it?”?

“thank god no one saw it.”

“aish I’m going to kill him right now.” He was about to leave but Hyoyeon stop him.

“oppa there’s so many people here. Do you want to be the talk of the crowd because of him?”

“araso, do you want to go home now or stay?”

“maybe I’ll just stay for a while.”

“ok are you with Junho, Sungmin and Sunny?”

“of course their my best buddies but Sunny went home already.”

“ok just call me if you need something.”

“araso, I’ll just go to them.” She immediately approach her friends and they had a great time together but it would be more grateful if Sunny’s with them. After a while Hyoyeon decided to go home because she feels that somebody is watching her and she still remembers Eunhyuk action a while ago.

“Guys I need to go home now. I’m sleepy already.”

“I’ll drive you to your mansion.” Junho offered as he stood up

“no need Junho just stay with Sungmin.”

“Hyoyeon just let him send you home. It’s his responsibility if something happens to you and Kangin-hyung told him to take care of you.”

“Sungmin’s right Hyo, just let me send you home. Kangin-hyung, uncle, umma and appa will kill me if I let you.” He grab her hand and Junho send her home.

While Junho was driving Hyoyeon was just staring at the window.

“Hyoyeon-ah, are you alright?”

“huh?”

“Aigoo, I ask you if you’re alright or you’re just too sleepy that’s why you’re just looking at the window.”

“mianhae I’m just sleepy and thinking at the same time.”

“it’s alright what are you thinking anyway?”

“I’m thinking about Sunny and Sungmin. It’s already obvious that Sunny likes Sungmin but she still wants to stop their wedding.” She lied. She wasn’t thinking about it at all but she needs to bring it up so that she would forget what Eunhyuk did to her a while ago.

“Also Sungmin, if he really doesn’t like Sunny to be his wife why is it that he can’t stop it.”

“I agree.”

“*sigh* those 2 are really unpredictable.” They reach the mansion and he sends her up to the main entrance

“Thanks Junho, I really appreciate what all did for me tonight.”

“no problem. That’s what a BOYFRIEND must do right?” he emphasizes the word boyfriend because he knows that is was just a show.

She nod and was about o get off the car but she stops for a while.

“ummm…….Junho.”

“neh?”

She think twice and give him a kiss on his right cheek.

“goodnight.” After that she gets off the car and go inside the mansion. Junho was still there and his heart pumps so fast, faster than ever. He smiled a little as he watch over her while she enter.

When he saw that she’s already inside he drove off and still smiling.

Hyoyeon on the other hand stop for a while and she looks at his car driving off.

“Aigoo, it’s so embarrassing. Why did I do it in the 1st place anyway? I should’ve  done that. Aish you’re really not thinking Kim Hyoyeon, YOU’RE SUCH A PABO.” She murmured to herself and keep hitting his head as she was about to enter her room. She wasn’t aware that she’s blushing the whole time.