Chapter 28

My precious Friend

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~after a week~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went to a wedding planner for their wedding preparation but her mind was flying and it’s still with Eunhyuk. She keeps on thinking of him and almost every day she cries.

“Hyoyeon-ah are you alright?” Eunhyuk ask as he taps her shoulder.

“Huh?.......what?”

“I said are you alright? You’ve been like that for a week now. You don’t want to eat at all and I guess you’re also lack of sleep.”

“I’m alright just don’t mind me………. Anyway I have to go my brother is waiting for me at home he needs my help.” She stood up and Eunhyuk grab her hand.

“Why do you always go with him? He can do his work on his own. Am I not important Hyo? I’m your future husband and you must be with always.”

“you maybe my future husband but he is still my brother and he knows me well even Junho. Besides we will both inherit my father’s company so we need to help. each other.”

“now you even bring up Junho’s name on our conversation. What’s wrong with you Hyoyeon?”

“there’s nothing wrong with me. I must go now.”

She immediately leave before he can speak another word. She still didn’t know why she keeps on thinking of Junho but all she know is every time she remembers him she wanted to cry.

She arrived home and luckily her father is at home but Kangin wasn’t around.

“Appa, I’m home……..where’s oppa?” she give a peck on his father’s cheek and sat beside him.

“well Kangin told me that he’ll be the one in charge for the new group debut next week. I know he ask you for help but I told him to just let you rest for today. So how’s my daughter lately?”

“Honestly appa I’m not alright. I’m really confuse and lonely at the same time.”

“why because of Junho?”

“Appa you know that he confessed to me right, but I’m getting married now. I keep on blaming myself because I didn’t notice his feelings for me because I was blinded by my love for Eunhyuk. I’m also lonely because he is not with me, every time I’m like this he always accompany me. Appa I don’t know what to do?”

“My dear, do you really want to marry Eunhyuk?”

“I don’t know appa. I feel that there’s no spark in our relationship now but I already say yes to him.”

“Hyoyeon getting married is not just a game. You need to marry who you really loves and who really loves you. If you want to know who it is, listen to your heart.”

“how will I listen to my heart appa if it’s really confuse. I can’t also focus on my own work.”

“Hyoyeon, you just need to clear your mind and heart, listen to it carefully. You’re my only daughter and I want you to marry the one who you truly loves and make sure that I’ll handle you to that person if he really was the one for you. I know it’s hard to make decision like this but you need to figure it out.”

“Appa did you also feel like this when you’re about to marry umma?”

“Aniyo, your umma and I truly love each other ever since and were very sure about our feelings. I always love your umma Hyoyeon that’s why even though many people telling me to get married again I don’t want to, because I’m very sure that your umma and I will still see each other in our next life.”

“good for you appa, I really envy you, do I really need to do it? I already said yes to him I can’t change it now.”

“you can still change it. If your mother is still alive she will also tell you all those things. But if you’ll ask me who to choose between Eunhyuk and Junho, I’ll pick Junho. He knows you very well and he even sacrifice his happiness for you. If it’s some other people they’ll already did something crazy just to have you. That’s what you called true love Hyo, you’re willing to sacrifice your only love just for him/her to be happy even though it hurts a lot.”

“Appa, Junho said that he almost commit a crime because of his love for me. Does it mean that he almost did it to me?”

“Maybe but do you think that he really did it?”

“Aniyo, appa. I trust him and I also know him. He won’t do anything crazy just to get what he wants.”

“I also trust him. I don’t want you to suffer in the end so you better make your decision wisely before it’s too late.”

“neh, appa, Kamsahamnida.”

“No problem my dear. Give you appa a hug.”

Without any second thought she hugged her father really tight and she looks like a child who is longing for a hug from a parent.

“Aigoo, my daughter is grown up now. It seems just like yesterday that you’re still barging your umma and I in our room every morning just to send you to school when you’re in elementary. You’re umma passed away when you’re in middle school so it was only I who you always try to wake up.”

“Appa you’re making me embarrassed. Of course I want you to send me to school because I’m proud that I have an appa like you even though you’re busy.”

“Aish you’re using sweet words again. Give me a healthy grandchild when you got married, araso?”

“Neh, araso but I still need to make up my mind and heart before you can have a grandchild.”

“Be sure of it my dear. Love you Hyoyeon.”

“love you too appa and also umma. Good thing that you’re the one I talked to not Kangin-oppa.”

“Why, does Kangin give you a hard time when it’s serious talk?”

“Not a hard time appa. When he talks to me, first it will be a serious talk but later on he will insert nonsense things.”

“As if you’re not used to your brother’s way of talking……..i think you’re really tired now, take a nap first. You’re always lack of sleep since last week. I’ll just wake you up later. Clear your mind first while sleeping because it will stress you more if not.”

“Araso, I’ll just go to my room.” She kiss her father’s cheek and go to her room.

When she was already inside her room, she took Junho’s gift from her drawer and she sat on her bed.

“I miss you Junho. Your gift always reminds me of you and I won’t pretend that you didn’t exist in my life because you’re important to me so I won’t do it. Did you also miss me? Please comeback Junho I miss you a lot and I wish to see you again.” After that she fell asleep and the gift is still with her hands. She never let it go even though she is sleeping deeply.