chapter 30

My precious Friend

 

~~~~~after 4 days~~~~~~~~~

“Sunny, sungmin.” Eunhyuk approach the 2 when he saw them wondering at the park.

“what do you want Eunhyuk-shi?” sunny said but a little bit irritated

“I just want to ask if Hyoyeon’s alright?”

“Why are you asking us? You must be the one to know it because you’re her fiancée.”

“but you’re her friends. She’s not answering any of my calls or text. Her brother won’t let me visit her because Hyoyeon told them not to let anybody in at their house.”

“Eunhyuk-shi, give her some space. She also need to be alone by herself.”

“Sunny’s right just be patient besides you’re getting married and she really need to find time with herself.”

“Yeah, you’re getting married and you’re the one who cause all these things.”

“Sunny-ah stop it.”

“why? I know that he is the reason why my cousin isn’t here.”

“Junho isn’t here?”

“As if that you didn’t know. I bet Hyoyeon already told you about it.”

“aniyo she didn’t tell me anything about it.”

“whatever oppa let’s go now.” When they were about to leave eunhyuk receive a call.

“Yeoboseyo, Hyoyeon-ah why are you not answering my calls………………What?!.........What are you talking about?.............. Hyoyeon you can’t do this to me were getting married………..what the……….Hyoyeon Yeoboseyo?! Yah!”

The 2 were just listening to him and Sunny speaks.

“What happened eunhyuk-shi?”

“Hyoyeon broke up with me and I don’t know why.”

“How does it feel to broke up by the phone without knowing the reason?”

“isn’t it the same thing you did to her 5 years ago?”

“it’s your own karma. If you think that we’ll help you to reconcile with her then you’re wrong . it’s her own decision and when she already made a decision  no one can change it.”

“Why did she broke up with me? What did I do wrong? I thought she loves me.”

“let’s say that everything change now. Bye Eunhyuk-shi. Let me warn you, don’t ever disturb or do something creepy to Hyoyeon or else me and kangin-hyung will bring you to hell. Let’s go Sunny.”

The left him alone and someone approach him.

“Mr. Lee Eunhyuk, Ms. Kim Hyoyeon told me to give it to you.” After that the person walks away. Eunhyuk open the box and it was the engagement ring. He wants to go wild but he just manage to control it. He immediately leave the place, he wants togo somewhere to thank but he doesn’t know where to go.

~~~~~~~~~hyoyeon’s place~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bwoh?! You broke up with him?” kangin said while there are still food inside his mouth.

“Yah, oppa could you swallow your food first? It’s disgusting.”

He swallows the food and face their father.

“Appa did I heard it right or I’m just or I’m just dreaming.”

“why are you asking me? Your ears are better than mine when it comes to hearing. My dear did you really do it?”

“neh appa. I followed your advice and umma’s advice. I really broke up with him.”

“why did you do that dongsaengnim? I thought you want to be with him forever that’s why you accept him again.”

“that was before. I realize that he’s really not for me. I’ll wait until the real destained person for me arrive even it takes years.” She smiled a little and eat again.

“Oh………I can smell something fishy is going on here.”

“of course you can smell something’s fishy you’re eating a fish.”

“Yeah, that’s right it’s really……………………Yah that’s not the point, tell me what’s wrong with you.”

“there’s nothing wrong with me and if there is it’s none of your business.”

“Yah come on tell about it.”

“No. mind your own business.”

“good to hear that my dear. Don’t worry the person will surely come.” Her dad said and wink at her and she smiled.

“Yah appa you know about it? Come on tell me, I’m being out of place.”

“Just eat your food and make sure that you’ll marry Taeyeon when the time comes. I want her to be my daughter-in-law.”

“That’s right oppa. I’m done thnks for the food. I’m going upstairs now.”

“Yah you’re not allowed to go upstairs unless you tell me what’s going on.”

“Whatever. Appa I’ll just be in my room and make myself busy.”

“ok just come down if you need something.”

She went to her room and Kangin is still curious about it.

“Appa, why don’t you tell me. I’m her brother so I need to know what’s going on.”

“Aish Kangin your sister is grown up now. She knows what she’s doing.”

“Araso, but at lease tell me something about it.”

“No give her some space.”

“ok fine.”

Meanwhile at her room. Hyoyeon was standing near the window and staring at the stars. She remembers the time that Junho always say that one of the stars was him and her mother. He told all those things to her when her mother recently died and Junho needs to go with his parents for some business.

“if you’re sad and if you miss your umma and me just look at the stars. Tell how you feels, I’m sure your umma is watching over you. As for me I won’t be gone for too long but if you also miss me that much you also do the same thing. If there’s a shooting star, make a wish and maybe your wish will come true.”

She recall those things and she wear his gift for her. She decided to call butler yoon to know where is Junho.

“hello, Mr. Yoon it’s me Hyoyeon can I ask something?”

“Sure Ms. Kim, what is it?”

“I just want to know if you could tell me where Junho is?”

“I’m sorry Ms. Kim but I can’t really tell you it’s his own request even his cousin doesn’t know his whereabouts.”

“ok I understand. Is he alright wherever he is?”

“neh, don’t worry I’ll tell him that you called.”

“umm…. No need it doesn’t matter. It’s alright, I’ll be going now sorry to disturb.”

She immediately hung up the phone and look into the stars again.

“I’ll be waiting for you Junho even though it takes years. I hope I’m still the person inside your heart when you comeback. I only realize it now and I’m sorry for not noticing your feelings for me. I wish you could forgive me for it, I’m really sorry Junho. I love you too, I wish you’re with me right now. I miss you so much.”

She said to her mind and luckily a shooting star appeared and she makes a wish. She wishes that Junho is safe wherever he is and wishes to see him soon