Chapter 4

My precious Friend

 

After she read the note she keeps on thinking of who that person is. The handwriting was familiar but she doesn’t know who it belongs to.

“Aish, who is this person, my head is already aching.”

She receive a text message from her brother and she reads it.

Hyo, you must go to the place that you need to go. That person is waiting for you.

-Kangin-

After that she called him for clarification because she really don’t know who that person is.

“Oppa, what do you mean of your message awhile ago? Is this your prank again?”

“No it’s not. Sunny told me that someone is waiting for you where you usually hang out.”

“Do you know who that person is?”

“Honestly no. she said that, the person is very close to you. So hurry up that person really missed you so much. Bye”

“yah!.aish oppa, who the hell is this?”

She thinks carefully as she observe the handwriting. After awhile she get’s it but she’s not sure about it.

“is it him? Maybe not but I need to know who is this person.” She left her office and leave the school to the head teacher. She immediately go to Olympian Records (A/N sorry it’s the name of the company because I can’t think of any good name for it), the associated company of J-star Entertainment. She entered the main entrance of the building and she approach the receptionist.

“Excuse me miss, is Mr. Lee Junho here?”

“Oh, Miss Kim. Good afternoon please go to the piano room, someone is waiting for you.”

“Is that Junho?”

“ sorry but I can’t tell you, please just go to the piano room and you’ll see who it is.”

“alright kamsahamnida.” She bows and go to the piano room. There’s a lot of piano room but one of them is special to her because she and Junho is always there. Once she arrive on that room she peaks inside and she saw a person playing a song “Right Here Wait”. She observe carefully the features of that person and her guest was right, it was Junho. 



 

i know it was short sorry. 

please leave a comment after you read it pls.........

-sapphire-